The long morning

"Rise and shine!" James said excitedly.
"I don't remember you turning into my mom." I grumbled.
"Silly! It is a bright, beautiful day and your first day living in my house! So come on, up, up, up!" He ripped the covers off me. I threw the covers right back over my head and stayed there until my hunger got me up.
"Finally! A proper alarm clock." I exclaimed.
I did not know where to go. I had never seen outside my door and did not know where James was. My hunger was getting to me and I needed to eat.
I was scared to at first but I walked out of my bedroom slowly, one foot in front of the other. I looked around, and saw no one. I chose a side of the hall to walk down. Step by step, moving slowly I tiptoed until I saw a boy. I was thinking he was crazy or part squirrel because he was turning at every movement, if you told me he was a squirrel I wouldn't have said, that's fantasy, fiction, or fake, I would probably say, okay well that explains it.
Anyway, I walked over to this boy, slowly, looking him over to see if he had a weapon, though he was too "jittery" to use one. I asked of him his name, and he said, "Carl." I asked him if their was a kitchen and he said, "well it is a house!" I just asked a question, I thought. So I asked him for directions. Once I got there I saw James sitting at the table fidgeting with his thumbs so I acted like I didn't see him, for I was mad at him, and hopefully you can guess why. The floor creaked and he turned around.
"Ahhh! Sunshine! You are up at last!! We have a lot to talk about." This is going to be a loooong morning, I thought. And then realized that we weren't on speaking terms so I ignored him. Then, in a deeper, more demanding voice he said, "you know, you cannot hide from me forever, as this is my house, my kitchen, and you have no way to escape. So, in order to make things easier, for you. I suggest you talk to me. Before things get, you know, awkward."
            Anger swelled up inside me, and I couldn't help my actions. I stormed over to him, and yelled. "YOU TOOK ME AWAY TO SOME STRANGE MANSION OR SOMETHING AND THINK I'M JUST GONNA START TALKING LIKE EVERYTHING IS... FINE!!!!!" Soon I found myself talking like a mad woman. "WELL, EVERYTHING IS NOT FINE! MY FUCKING FAMILY IS GOING TO MISS ME, I HAVE A LIFE!!!! AND I HAVE FRIENDS! MY WHOLE WORLD DIDN'T STOP BECAUSE YOU TOOK ME OUT OF IT!!! THOSE FREAKIN' POLICE ARE GONNA LOOK, BUT WE'RE PROBABLY WAY TOO FAR AWAY! UGH!!!!! I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO MY FUCKING HOUSE, AND LIVE MY FUCKING LIFE, AND PRETEND WE NEVER MET!!!!!!!!! AND IF POSSIBLE I WOULD KILL YOU! YES I WOULD BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FUCKING PERSON THAT BROUGHT ME TO THIS HELL!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHH! WHY?!!!! I AM SOOO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!
SEND ME TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!! WHY WOULD YOU KIDNAP ME!? I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER FOR YOU! I AM NOT PRETTY, I AM NOT DUMB! YOU CANNOT USE ME!! I AM AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DOES NOT NEED YOU TAKING ME AWAY FROM MY LIFE!!!"
Then before I could get myself back together, James got up, turned around and kissed me. RIGHT on the mouth. I was helpless to do anything about it for I had just had the most epic tantrum. So all I could do was stand there frozen, until he backed away. I still couldn't move after that. I was in the same awkward position.
          "I thought that might calm you down."
I then turned around and made my breakfast and ate it sitting across from him in silence.

A/N
I AM TRULY SORRY TO THE FEE PEOPLE READING THIS, I WAS GROUNDED FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS OR SO. I KNOW I'M BAD.