Chapter 2

So Tony babysat the kid. "I better not be stuck with you all day," Tony groaned.

Clint was running around and laughing gleefully, chasing the cleaning robots in Stark Tower while knocking things down.

"Clint!" shouted Tony, chasing the young toddler.

"Maybe you should contact Dr. Strange," said a voice.

"Geez, Vision, stop walking through walls," Tony frowned.

"My apologies," Vision said.

Tony just assumed Vision stayed to observe the young Clint.

"Anyway, contact Strange? Vision, this is a science problem right here," Tony said, gesturing to the destroyed living room.

Clint ran up to Tony and laughed happily, "Toy fun."

"Yeah, and you destroyed my living room. You're like a mini Hulk."

Clint soon stared at Vision. "Who you?"

Vision bent down to the young Clint and smiled. "I am Vision. You and I are very good allies."

"Allies?"

"Friends," Tony corrected.

"Play with me?" Clint didn't have a care in the world; in fact, he was very happy.

"Um, what do you play?"

"Hide and seek."

"NOOOO," Tony cried. "Let's play a small game of 'let's be quiet and let Uncle Tony have a break.'"

"Uncle Tony no fun," Clint pouted.

"Maybe we should make a schedule of who can watch Barton until he is restored to his rightful age."

"Good idea, I'll do that now." Tony raced to the kitchen counter. "Jarvis, get me pencils, papers, a calendar, and stickers."

"Right away, sir," said the robotic voice of the tower.

"Who that?"

"That, young Barton, is the computer of this house," Vision explained.

"He sounds like you," Clint laughed.

"We are somewhat related."

"Hey, Barton, want to draw?"

"Yes." Barton ran up to Tony while Vision followed the young child.

Tony set Clint in a chair and told him to color.