~ Chapter Eleven

*Mel's POV

I was laughing my ass out.

These guys were so funny that my nervousness just vanished.

"So, not to be rude but, what are you doing here fine lady? I don't even know your name by the way." that Kennedy guy said with a smile.

"Oh sorry, I'm Melanie and I came here for the school project...?"

For a moment his facial expression changed to being shocked, I don't know, but then he smirked.

What the hell is with people smirking nowadays anyway?

"School project huh? Since when do you do that Steph?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows to Stephen.

What did he think I was doing there so?

Stephen smacked him at the back of his neck.

"She's right bruh... Don't be such a pervert." Stephen said quietly.

Pervert?

Was he thinking that I came here for...?

Yes he actually did!

"Whoa wait...what? Look buddy, if you think I came here for having sex with your girlfriend, then you'd be surprised by the results, 'cause it's a straight no." I snapped at Kennedy.

The nerve he had of assuming this!

"Girlfriend?" Stephen exclaimed at the same time Kennedy said "Feisty I see..." winking at me.

I stood there, not knowing what to say... I could feel my nervousness coming back.

I was trembling under Stephen's gaze...

"Okay...so, I guess I'll just leave you two for your 'project'" He said, doing that thing with his fingers and Stephen just face-palmed himself when I simply glared at the guy.

Shameless boy, a male version of Amy, I swear!

He winked at me again before going whatever where.

As if I cared.

He was being cocky.

I heard Stephen clearing his throat and I quickly looked at him.

There it goes again...

Those weird feelings...

"Sorry I totally forgot you had to come for the project..." He said guiltily.

"Oh no it's okay. I think I should've called you before coming..."

"No I mean... Anyway, let's go to my room... We have lots of work right?" He said smiling.

I mumbled an 'okay' and followed him quietly.

He opened the door and let me entered first. Gentleman...

I sat down awkwardly on the desk chair.

Just as he was about to say something, there was a knock on the door before it opened. There was that same lady who greeted me minutes ago.

"I brought you guys some snacks and drinks so you are at ease while working." She said. She was like in her mid forty or something. She was a beautiful lady, and she kept on smiling at me. It was a sweet gesture, but for some reasons, I was thinking there was something hidden behind that smile...

Anyway...

Wanting to be helpful, I took the tray of delicious food from her, thanking her, and placed it on the desk as Stephen took the drinks and did the same. Then she closed the door and went to whatever she was doing.