27 - Neutral

(a/n: I just realized I am literal trash--my updating schedule has gone with the wind, but I graduate in two months, so I will definitely have my act together before then!!)

Word Count: 3220

"Harry, are you down here?"

My eyes widened in panic and I completely stilled beneath Harry.

He froze as well, hips pressed tightly to mine, his hand still on my boob.

Casual.

"Yeah Mum, just watching a movie." He shouts back, voice strained.

I could only imagine how red my face looked right now.

"All right, wrap it up!"

"Yes Mum."

We silently listen to her footsteps fading away, praising God that the couch was turned so that Anne could not see me laying here--with her son and I in a compromising position.

Once all is quiet again, the only noise being the soft soundtrack of the movie, Harry finally looks down to me.

I bite my lip, trying my best not to laugh. 

What the hell just happened? 

I could still feel him against my thigh, yearning for attention, but his Mom walking in may or may not have totally ruined the mood for me, even if she hadn't seen me at all.

Sure, I was desperate, but I wasn't that desperate. 

Especially knowing that she was most likely still awake and could walk in at any given moment. 

I drop my hands from his waist, swatting his hand that, mind you, was still cupping my breast.

"Knock it off, Harry." I whisper, fighting the urge to burst out laughing. What even is my luck anymore? He shrugs, a smirk playing on his lips.

"You have nice tits." I roll my eyes, using my own hand to remove his before sitting up again as I ignore his comment. 

Where did I drop my bra?

I glance over the edge of the cushion, searching the carpet for my intimate article.

Did it get pushed underneath the couch?

"Looking for this?" How fucking cheesy can this boy be? He dangles my bra in front of me, thankfully not making it difficult for me to grab.

I turn in my seat to face the wall, and wrap it around my waist with the cups in the back. Once I have each lock in place, I spin it around and tug up my bra back into place, turning back to Harry.

"That was hot."

"Oh, shut it." I pull the ponytail from the bottom of my braid, letting my hair loose to shield my embarrassed face from him.

He made me blush redder than the ripest tomato, which was all around annoying.

He finally sits up again, not even bothering to cover his hard on with a pillow. 

Jesus Christ.

He was definitely intimidating like this, I don't know how that would even fit- 

"You know, staring is rude." A whole new wave of embarrassment rushes through me, eyes now locked onto the screen.

Dammit Harry.

Without looking, I could tell he had a satisfied smirk on his face, proud that he successfully made me blush with his comment. 

Seconds later I let out a rather loud sigh, grabbing the pillow from besides me.