Teaser

"Hey Ari"

  The minute I saw him leaning against his locker waiting for me, I knew this was my only chance before I chickened out of my resolve. He was probably the only one who could help me right now.

   "Seth I need your help" he usual smile dropped and looked at me with suspicion.

"Wow" checking his watch "it's not even 8 o'clock yet and you're already cashing in my service for the day. So what is it that you want Bunny?" pushing his thick glasses up his nose he turned toward me.

  "Well how do I put this bluntly I need you to help me make a baby" there was no use in playing around.

"Wait what?"

"Seth for the love of god, it's embarrassing enough to say it out loud once, but for you to ask me again is just inhuman."

"Huh"

"I need you to do the deed with me" I whispered as loudly as I possibly could without attracting any attention from this almost full hallway. I looked around hopping no one was paying attention to us.

"WHA"

"Seth"

"Seth"

"Sona, you are the smartest guy in this school, I know you heard me the first time and I am 100 percent sure you comprehend what I am saying" looking at him with a semi exasperated and semi desperation look.

" Ari I heard you but I am having a difficulty understanding your demands as well as why am I even hearing this" Now it was him looking around the hallway making sure no one was eavesdropping into our little private argument, well semi argument.

Fudge!

I really should have chosen a better environment for such a...Oh so sensitive topic.

  "Seth honestly, I don't know how else to put it, but bluntly speaking I need you to do the nasty, nasty with me. In which I am hoping to introduce my eggs to you're  sperms."

   This time I know he understands completely what I am asking for; god boys are so useless sometime.

"Jesus Ari, do you know what you're asking for? We can't be seriously talking about this out in the open." He pulled me along the crowd and roughly pushed me into the Janitor closet, where half student population has exchanged some sort of fluid. Totally gross!

"UM Sona when I asked to make a baby, I honestly didn't mean now"  I giggle when I am nervous and being with my best friend  who I have just made a very big and dirty no pun intended suggestion is clearly the right place to let one the giggle loose.

  "Oh Shut up Bunny! Do you seriously understand the risk?" Closing the door he turned around to face me. "I'm dead serious Seth, I thought about this for months, I know the pros and cons of all this."

"What about your mate?"

"Have you found him yet?"

  Ouch! That's my Seth... always going straight for kill. "Yeah, I found him and before you ask, no I do not want him and luckily for me he seems to not want me either."

"And?"

"And? Nothing, he's out of the picture for good!"

"Well then care to explain how a baby with me will fix your situation" he fixed his glasses for the second time.

   "Listen, if the pack finds out that I have been rejected by my mate, they will literally make my life a living hell and add to the fact, by the time my parents come back and they figure out the truth, I'll either be sent back to India or my parents will find someone for me to mate.

  I honestly do not care about the pack as much as the fact I do not want to mate with god knows who. So I want you to get me pregnant, that way my parents won't be able to send me back nor find another un-mated male for me."

"Beside just because my so called mate rejected and found some shank seconds later will not stop me from moving on. If that butthole can move on, than so can I" ignoring the sting of rejection. "Either you help me or I will find someone else."

I turn around and turn the handle bar and slowly open the door 3...2...1...

"ok"