Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Ok"

"ok" I said

"But I have some rules" Seth Callahan always with the rules and regulations, he is the ideal boy always following the rules, getting the best grades never out of line.

"As expected" ignoring me he continued on.

"Rule #1: before we "make a baby" as you so bluntly put it. We will do the mating ceremony first as well as a human ceremony" I was about to protest but he held up his hand to stop me from interrupting him.

"I will not ever breed unmated, if we are to do this. We will do it properly"

"Rule #2: you will move in with me as my wife and mate. I want you to understand this, no matter what I want everyone in this world to know and see how perfect we are together.

Rule #3: I will not tolerate infidelity.

Rule#4:  if we do this as you say you want to and by chance you have my pups. This agreement will be for life. No matter the loss.

"I will have my lawyer write up an agreement and I expect you to sign it if you still want to do this. Make no mistake after you sign it we become a team." His looking at me as if telling me to run, I wasn't thinking about running but I am second guessing myself.

  Sure I love Seth as a best friend and he was always by my side like a big brother, protecting me and loving me as a family. Can I really be a wife to him and be the mother of his pups?

  "Seth I just wanted a baby but this" he doesn't let me finish my sentence, he grabs my shoulder and pulls me close, so close that I can feel his breath hitting my face,

"It's all or nothing Ari. I know to you this is like a game but make no mistake Bunny I will protect myself. There are things at play right now that you have no idea how dangerous it is. You want to play, I'll let you play but only if I am setting the rules"

" now do we have a deal?" he inquired.

"What about when you find your mate? What will happen to me then" right now I am hopping he wakes up and just agree to my no strings attach deal.

"You don't have to worry about that. But Ari know this, once you become mine, I will not lay a hands on another she-wolf or human for as long as you are there to fulfill my hunger. You will be mine as I will be yours."

The janitor closet is dark as hell but still I feel like his egging me on, like his telling me to run yet his also telling me not to run. I honestly have no idea how he turn this whole thing 180 degrees "fine deal" I concluded.

"Now we seal the deal" he slams his lips on to mine.

What the hell!

I just needed his goddamn sperm. Apparently it's too much to ask for.