Back Track

"Lived for lies, lived for tales"

It was about a year,

That we have been in this pack, I have been going to Everglade Middle School with the rest of the pack and most of the local humans from the county. 

There were many opportunities for me to assimilate with the pack and humans but I decided early on that it really was a wasted effort to mingle and be all fake like with everyone.

I was content with just my parents, they were more then enough. I love them to death but as the year went on to two, I started seeing them less and less due to their work load and the fact the Alpha likes to keep them around him for "security" purpose. That's what he claims but I know he just wants to keep an eye on them so that we don't runaway I guess.

As for me, the Alpha and the whole pack doesn't really give a shit, as if I care.

But

Some days I wonder what it would be like to have friends. To talk to, to hang out and just do something stupid. I sometime wish I had made it an effort at the beginning to get to know them.

It's not like I'm going to die without them, I have plenty of internet, books and food. What else does a girl need anyway.

My favorite activity to do is explore the woods, behind our house. It's beautiful here, tall grass, trees and all types of animals and my favorite part is the wild flowers. They're gorgeous.

And during one of those explores, I had met Seth Callahan, the smartest and most hardworking little boy I knew.

While I was nonchalantly exploring, honestly just aimlessly walking around, I heard a boy yelling "Stop you imbecile"

I was pretty knew at English so I don't really know what imbecile meant, so I turned around to face the annoying boy " what is it do you want?" I asked

"Apologize" he demanded, crunching up his eyebrow

"For what?" I didn't do anything, I don't know what he wants me to say sorry about. "You stepped on a beetle and killed it..you you imbecile"

Ladies and Gentlemen that was Seth Callahan, for you. To this day I haven't apologized for killing his pet beetle, but I did help him give it proper funeral.

  So the question you might be wondering WHO THE HACK IS SETH CALLAHAN?

Well my dear Seth was the son of the Alpha, the illegitimate child.

Our beloved Alpha looked around for his mate for along time. Usually a wolf will find his mate right after puberty but sadly our beloved leader did not find anyone and by the age of 25 his parents decided to marry him off for political purposes, you know join two clans together, blah blah.

Off to the juicy bit, when the Alpha was 40 he finally met his true mate , a fifteen year old girl from a far away pack. And as you can guess, next thing that happened was my little Seth.

The pack members said that his mother died while giving birth to him, which made him the black sheep of the pack, back in his mother pack, my best guess is he wasn't treated right because every time I ask him about it, he refuses to answer, and also doesn't like the topic of how the Alpha brought him here or why.

In this pack, even though everyone ignores him, he still likes it better then his other pack. He said at least he has privacy here.

And since we both were loners, me being by choice and him being by force. We instantly became friends. Till this day only he himself know that I am a true wolf like him.

Sometimes I wish he was my mate instead of his step brother.