Chapter 3: The Conversation

<Ace pov>

Late na naman akong nagising kanina (9:10) kaya no choice  sa likod ng school bandang parking lot ako dadaan kahit malayo ayos lang ganyan talaga ang buhay estudyante😌hayyy.....  tsaka ayoko nga'ng maparusahan.

       Rules and regulations
                   Section A

110 >Wearing the uniform impropriety,  will must do the duty of the guard until all the class is over or run 50 laps around the oval.

109 >Cheating is probihited whoever will abide this will have to tutor 10 children in one week at the nursery building or run 50 laps around the oval.

108 >Throwing the garbage intentionally, will be punish to clean the hallway (east & weast) or run 50 laps around the oval.

107 >Showing some affection inside the school or Public Display of Affection (PDA) are not allowed who ever will abide the rule, will be punish to clean the two cafeterias (the east and west cafeterias) or run 50 laps around the oval.

106 >Bringing outsider's inside the school will be facing the consiquence and that is to babysitting the nursery section (at the back of east building) or run 50 laps around the oval.  Unless you have the permission of the dean.

105 >Involved to a fight or creating the fight, will be punish to clean the nursery building (3rd floor to be exact) or run 50 laps around the oval.

104 >If you are late you need to clean the whole auditorium or run 50 laps around the oval.

103 > Vandalizing or putting some nonsense things that can look the school in a trash. Will be punish to paint the cafeteria in the nursery building or run 50 laps around the oval.

102 >Having a relationship between a student and a teacher/professor/instructor is probihited whoever will commit to this, will be atomatically kick-out /jobless and can't enter the other branches that related to the school.

101 >Stealing or committing a crime is probihited in the law as well as the rule of the school. Whoever will do this will automatically be kick-out and no other school will accept you or you can be put in  jail.

*First Offense- Detention Room
*Second Offense- Do the consequence of the rule you abide.
*Third Offence- Dean Office

Oh! Di ba ang lulupet ng mga parusa. Ayoko kaya maranasan lahat yan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nang nakarating na ako sa likod ng school. Tsinek ko muna kung may cctv ba. To the upper left👆👈 wala sa upper right naman☝ 👉 wala din. Ayos lalakad na sana ako ng mapansin ko ang cctv sa pagitan ng bato at damo na sinundan pa ng isa, dalawa, tatlo......hanggang sa sinundan pa. Hanep!!!!akala ko design lang yun. Yun pala eh....mga cctv na tsk!tsk!sabagay ang laki rin ng tuiton dito eh!100, 000 a month.
No wonder nasa loob lahat ang guard, yun pala nagkalat ang mga cctv sa labas ng school tsk!!!! No, choice kundi ang umakyat sa puno ng mangga.

Ipwenesto ko muna ang sarili ko...... Okay....... 123 talon at kumapit sa malapit na sanga. Ng biglang--------<crackkkkk>-------<tugshhhhhh>

Haaa-----haaa---(sabay hawak ng kamay sa dibdib)---muntikan na yun ah. Hindi pala matibay  yung sanga'ng kinapitan ko, buti nalang nakatungtong agad ako sa isa pang sanga pwew!!!! .