Chapter 5: Corset Scene-The Sequel

This is the closest thing to a sex scene you're going to get. You have been warned.
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

"Oh! Sebastian! Hello, um...." You stumble over your words, understandably. A man, especially one as attractive as Sebastian, in your changing quarters is more than a little questionable. Not to mention how he addressed you. In Victorian England, it's considered incredibly uncouth for a man and woman to be alone together. Since Ciel is still considered a child that is more acceptable, but for a butler like Sebastian, this behavior is unheard of.

As of late, you have started to feel a slight tug at your heart for Sebastian Michaelis, the charming butler of Phantomhive manor. However, your constant thoughts whenever that beautiful feeling occurs consist of he would never take me as a bride and, more dismally, I am not good enough for him. After being called a street rat, disgusting, and a wretch for all of your life, your self esteem proves to be nonexistent.

Sebastian P.O.V.

"Ah, yes, Miss.(YN) my apologies. I did not mean to intrude, but that insufferable Mey-Rin managed to break something again," honestly I wonder why I hire her, but then I remember and am slightly reassured. Still though, her vexing cover actions give me headaches. "so she asked me to tie your corset." I have been looking down, for (YN)'s modesty, but as I look up...

I see an angel before me.

No, not the insufferable bastards that I normally deal with, but a woman that defies all standard forms of beauty, and, instead, rises far beyond them. My robin looks like a gift wrapped in white silk and lace. She's blushing, how adorable. Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes shine a gorgeous (EC), widened by the surprise of my presence.

"Though I thank you for your caring, I really do, I have to disagree with you."

My robin, what are you saying?

"Mey-Rin is a delightful woman with a sweet outlook on life that is delightfully refreshing. Thank you again so dearly for your kindness, Sir, but as soon as you finish tying my strings, I wish to see Mey-Rin and help her. I think she's wonderful" she smiles her gorgeous grin. How can such a kind creature exist in her circumstances? Abandoned in the streets of the worst part of England as a small child, she is always caring and understanding of those around her, but she has such a sharp wit that I can tell she could destroy them with a sentence. Yet, she doesn't. Why?

"Of course, my lady."

"Sebastian, there is no need to call me that, really" she giggles, a clear sound which enters into me as if I was air. "I feel that we are so familiar with eachother, it would be silly to refer to one another as our titles dictate. Especially for the fact that I am so socially low, yet, by being the governess of your master, my rank is higher than yours. But we are both his servants! That just seems ridiculous, considering my upbringing and your demeanor, right?"

I stand here, my eyes wide and my mouth shut, in astonishment. A woman such as her should not exist. Her intellect shows through her words, holding me at gunpoint. I feel almost helpless, and I hate it. And yet, it's the most wonderful feeling I think I have ever felt.

"Goodness, Sebastian, are you ok? You seem shaken, did I say something wrong?" Her worried expression sends a warm feeling through my body.

"Not in the slightest, (YN)" I whisper, after a moment to regain my composure. It's so amazing to be able to say her name, I can barely contain myself,"I'm merely amazed by you."

"Thats a rather peculiar thing to say, Sebastian. What about me is worth your 'amazement'?" Oh, my darling little robin, I don't know either, but I assure you that you are truly the only amazing creature other than a cat on this godforsaken planet.

"Nothing important at the moment" I rattle back," shall we attend to your corset? After all, if I couldn't do that, what kind of butler would I be?"

She gazes at me with a look of playful curiosity. "Yes, of course, Sebastian. I had nearly forgotten."

She turns, her dress's skirt perfectly following her direction. I look at her frame, now clearly understanding my circumstance. Her (HC) is a darker shade, dripping onto her bare back. Her skin is supple, and as I touch the soft surface, I have the urge to rip her dress. I want to tear it so that it will no longer hide her from me. Lustful thoughts begin to cloud my mind as I look at her, someone who should not obtain my affections. And yet, I am entranced.

I lace the strings through the corset. Careful not to misguide the cords, I begin to make sure that her breaths are not steady. If they are, it's not tight enough. I begin to pull.

"Ah...."she sighs. My face turns a light pink. I'm blushing?!?! Her face is hidden from my view, but as I tug more at the strings, her heads moves back.

"Ow! S-Sebastian..." She coos. My face has turned a bright Crimson. I feel my trousers tighten. This is not good. Such erotic sounds coming from my innocent robin. It's enough for me to...

I begin to pull the corset at its tightest possible point. Her breaths are unsteady and ragged, her dripping hair dangling to the floor. As I give a final tug, her body contorts and head goes back, hair whipping through the air.

"Ah!" (YN) erupts in a final, heavenly sound. I tie it hastily, scared that I'll do something that might spoil my chances with her.

Panting and gasping for air, teasing my will to hold back, she begins to fix her composure. She ties up her hair, puts on impossibly high heeled boots, and gives a contented sigh. She turns and smiles at me, and with a simple "thank you" glides away and out of the room.

I stand here like an idiot. I feel as if I just finished one of my famed 'interrogations' yet nothing even happened. I simply tied a corset, yet it felt like it was so much more than that. I feel like I can't live without her. Calling my name and her gasps run through my mind at a pace that even I cannot keep up with. I must own her or, at least, make her own me.

I want you, (YN), more than words could ever possibly convey.