Chapter 10: The Obsession

Wooo I updated!!!! I promise I will keep doing that, dears. Prepare for majorly suggestive content. You have been warned. Enjoy😊

Wind whips around me and I'm transported into the bedroom where it started, the masquerade long forgotten. The bedroom where this entire ordeal sparked. On a night with a full moon just the same as this one. Yet the light's reflection is no longer heavenly, and Sebastian's gaze is no longer mesmerizing. I am no longer entranced.

I am terrified.

His eyes are caressing my features, bathing in the sight of my trembling body. There is a deathly silence, and the stillness makes me take note of how close to me he is. His heated breath smells of mint and chocolate. If it were any other circumstance I would have already tried to taste such an intoxicatingly stimulating aroma.

His body touches mine, Sebastian's chest heaves into my bosom, and his lips dive to my exposed collar bone. His arms embrace me, clutching as if he thinks I'll run away. As if I would leave him again. His fingers play with my weakened form, and I almost fall into his sweet sweet oblivion. But I stop myself.

I pull away as he dives in, sucking my skin and using his tongue to redden me. He growls, and clutches me closer.

"STOP!!!" I scream. He complies, albeit reluctantly. He looks up, eyes lustful and confused. He's panting.

"Why?" He whispers breathily, looking at my skin and breathing even harder. "I can touch you, now. Why stop?"

"Because it isn't right. I'm a human, you're a.."

"Don't remind me!" He interrupted with a bark. "A demon. I am incapable of real love. Of empathy. Of feeling."

He stood up tall, looking deep into my eyes and diminishing soul. His hand rested on my cheek.

"I've never learned to love things correctly. Perhaps as a demon, that's just a mandatory component like everything else. That's why I feel the way I do about my blessed felines and the like. It enthralls me. I become infatuated and it soon consumes my existence. That's how I feel about you, (YN). I never stop thinking about you. Yearning for your touch and wanting to touch you like this," he starts to caress my cheek and kiss my neck again, but softly than before.

"This is so messy and rushed, but I want you to understand my obsession with you. You make me feel. You make me want."

I move my hands up from my sides, and reach out to touch his warm hands, no longer covered by his famous gloves and no longer cold without emotion. He stops and looks up at me, eyes filled with a deep need. A need I can help. He no longer looks blank or unfeeling. Sebastian Michaelis is happy again, and it is because of me.

Which is why I no longer want to hold back.

Author POV
You grab around his neck and pull him back. He pushes with a deep growl and pins you down, gracefully diving into your skin. Your neck. Your collar bone. Down and down until euphoria.

Moans and pants echo within the room, and as your climax is hit, he enthralls you further and further. A cycle of emotions fill you both, joy finally surfacing into your lives.

You stay there after, who knows how long. Years could have passed and you would not have cared. You stayed close, embracing as if holding on for life. Your smaller form is hugged by his slender brawn, enveloping your being and giving you a sense of protection you have always wanted. Have always yearned for but never could find.

Here he is. Your savior, which is exactly how he feels about you.

"My love, you can never leave my side," Sebastian whispers. His lips ghost your forehead and his limbs wrap around you as he holds you impossibly closer. "Promise me."

You lift your head to lock eyes with his. They burn a bright magenta, of passion and need. His eyes that have learned love for the first time. A love for you, (YN). Only you.

How could you say no to Sebastian Michaelis?

Sebastian's POV

"Yes, Sebastian. I swear it."

I felt my eyes flash a dark shade of red as I draw my lips to yours. Happiness melds within our lips and the contact has given my waste of a life meaning. You are my reason,(YN). I will never let you leave me. Let me keep you like this, forever. Your lips touching mine, your lovely hands grabbing my back and the emotions I feel when I embrace you. Your taste is addictive and there is no way I am giving that up.

I look at the marks I have left on your skin. Bites from my fangs and bruises from my kisses. Your beautiful body covered by proof that you're mine. Oh I love you so much, my sweet kitten, (YN). Mine! You're mine, my love, and that is my proof.

Your arms cling to me so tightly, (YN), surely you agree. Your lips melt with mine and move with the ferocity of someone who needs me. You act as if you need me to live, just as I need you to feel emotions I can't feel otherwise. I don't want to be numb anymore, (YN).

My obsession isn't one sided. Clearly not! My love for you is shared. You love me, (YN). You love me. You love me. You love me.

And so, our contract is sealed.