It's All Over

Arnold's P.O.V
Rhonda undid the clasp, everyone desperate to know who's it was. Me on the other hand, well I was on the edge. I was even scared in this situation. Was it someone I knew? Someone close? Or someone distant, that I never noticed?
Wouldn't it be funny if it was Helga's? Like she'd ever have a crush on me. Where even did my brain come up with that thought? Oh well back to reality.
Rhonda had to cover her mouth at the result. Only giggles escaped rather than loud laughs. "Arnold you'll never believe this but..." "But what?!" I nearly yelled. " Yo, chill man!" Gerald said. "Sorry." "Maybe it's best if I read the little poem in it first, Arnold." Rhonda said with a huge grin on her face. "Oh come on Rhonda! Just read it!" Harold cried. "Fine, fine, fine!" She prepared her voice, and opened her mouth to the first word. " 'Arnold, you stole my heart long ago. You're the only one who ever noticed me. Though you'll never understand what I feel for you. You hold such a big place in my heart, which is why I have this locket. It is only in my dreams when you and me will ever have some thing.I care about you so much. Love,' "
Helga's P.O.V
After stopping at my locker, I headed to the main hall, to which I saw a crowd of people. "Psst, Helga! Over here!!" "Phoebe?" She pulled me into the girls' bathroom. "I'm afraid I have some terrible, terrible news Helga..." "What, what is it Pheebs??!" "They found it. They found your locket..." I froze. That must've been what the crowd was about. I bet Arnold's over there. Oh sweet Arnold... Okay focus Helga! "You don't happen to have plane tickets, do you Pheebs? I'm planning on moving away to France. It'll be like I was never here. Want to join?" "C'mon Helga! Be serious!" " I am being serious! It's all over for me! I'm going to be humiliated Pheebs! I need to get away!" " No you don't Helga! Look, it'll be okay. Sure people may laugh, but you'll never know what the football head will do!"
She replied, poking my arm with her elbow. " Yeah, he'll be disgusted. That's what he'll do." "Look class is about to start, I gotta go Helga. And don't run away. You're my only friend really!" She said as she headed out the door. I figured I should just skip school. It's not like one day will hurt. And last time I checked, there wasn't a circus on the playground. So I should be good. For now, I'll just camp out here.
Arnold's P.O.V
" 'Love, Helga G. Pataki.' " She finished, trying not to burst with laughter. My face was red. Out of all people, Helga had a crush on me. I stood there. Helga has a crush on me...
What??!!
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So I know I haven't updated until August. I just tend to lose interest in things, such ad this story, but I wanted to keep this story going, unlike my other ones. I hope you will forgive me, and I'll do my best to remember to update. Thank you for all reading and votes. I appreciate it!
Bye bye!