They're All Correct

Helga's P.O.V
"Look I, I don't know if this is all true."
He began. "Heh, uh, what's all true?" I replied with a nervous chuckle. "You... you having a crush on me Helga...But only you can tell me if it's true or not... So is it?" What do I do!? This could be my doom, or the happiest day of my life! Not even my birthday comes up to that, but that's beside the point. But there's absolutely no way he could hame the same feelings..right? I mean, this could be your chance Helga. To tell him how you really feel. Other times you were interrupted, but everyone's in class. Class... Was Arnold skipping class just for me??!! Okay, well if he really cares to know, I guess I should tell him. I looked down at the floor. "They're all correct, Arnoldo. It's, heh, it's true!" I made a face. It was silence. He was probably all processing this is that big brain of his. I decided this was the perfect time to get on out of there. "Nice talking with you Arnold." And with that I darted out the school's doors. "Helga wait!" Please come back!" But not even he could bring me back. This had been something I dreamt of. Revealing my deepest, darkest secret to my love. Why was I running away? Was it because of his silence, or the fact that I saw Lila's locker and thought, ' He's better off with her.' I needed to clear my head. I'm going to the docks...
----------------------------------------------
Hey there! Sorry for not updating in awhile. Thanks for all your votes and reads, it really makes my life worth living. I may also begin a Carl Azuz fanfic. Do ya'll know him from CNN Student News? There are not enough in this world, so I might contribute. It will be an X Reader. So I'm sorry if this is short. I just felt this is where the chapter should end. Thank you all! Bye!