6.

"When is the wedding" Mitch asked Jerome "Tomorrow!" Jerome replied grinning. 'Where did he even get a priest!? That one insane priest!' Mitch thought to himself "listen biggums I was okey with this before but I didn't think you would go this far!" Mitch said. Jerome frowned "I thought you would be happy for me..."."Dood it's a floor. A fudging floor! It can't even feel emotions!" Mitch argued "you fell in love with a chair once!"."I WAS DRUNK!"."THATS IT!IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT WE LOVE EACH OTHER YOUR NOT WELCOME IN THIS HOUSE! GET.OUT!" With that Jerome pushed Mitch out of his house and slammed the door shut 'this has gotten out of hand time for back up' Mitch thought. With that he went to his house and got on skype I and got into a call with the pack. He told them the situation everyone was shocked except Lachlan who seemed angry. "didn't you say you were taking him out of the house every week how is he in love with his fudging floor then?!" Lachlan  shouted. Mitch remained quiet. "I-I didn't" This was greeted with a chorus of 'WHAT?!'s "I just wanted him to be happy I didn't now he would take it this far!" Mitch argued. Everyone was about to scream at Mitch for lying to them but they where cut off by Rob. "Pack your bags guys we are about to crash the weirdest wedding of our lives".