13.

"RUN!" Screamed Lachlan running for what possibly could be his life. The other followed soon behind. Jerome was close behind. "What the hell was in that cake?!" Ian screeched terrified. "What the fück do we do?!" Ty shouted. "THIS!" Adam exclaimed taking Ian' sunglasses off. Ian immediately stopped, his eyes turning derpy. He turned around to face Jerome. "DO YOU WANT SOME CAKE?!" Derp Ssundee asked Jerome, who stopped in surprise. .Derp took this opportunity ro jump on Jerome and steal his knife. Derp then put the knife on Jeromes neck. "DO. YOU. WANT. SOME. CAKE?!" Derp asked again. "GET OFF OF ME!" Jerome replied. "THATS NOT AN ANSWER!" With that Derp sliced Jeromes throat....*knock knock*Jerome woke up covered in sweat, panting. 'That was one weird dream...'. He then noticed someone was knocking on his door. He got up, changed his clothes and went to answer the door. Standing there was Mitch. "Hey Biggums, you look like you've seen a ghost" Mitch joked but Jerome only replied hesitantly "I wanna move" BEST FINISH EVER!

Hi everybody i just wana say thank you for all the support and for reading this book we couldnt have done without you and i wanna thank you all the poeple who make this happen

HALL OF FAME/ my co-writers

@MLPmeetsMC

Ddddjdncc

@enderkitty

and of course the person who made the ship

@missmatched123

LOUISE OUT!!!!