Chapter Seven

“Madness is like gravity; all it needs is a little push.”

Chapter Seven

I woke up with my nose dug deeply into the fragrant depths of Claire’s hair and my hand resting just above her full hip. I tensed immediately as I realized how close we were; her back was tightly against my chest and our legs were intertwined. Fuck. I had let her sleep in my bed last night. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I could have lost control at any moment. 

Claire suddenly flinched and I became aware once more that this was not the underage girl I wanted to fuck. It was the underage girl that I adored, that I would always adore. And she was awake. 

I moved my hand slowly up her side. Her skin was as soft as rose petals. I moved in to press my lips against that neck of hers. Her breath caught and I realized what I was doing. Fuck. I can’t do this. I rolled away slowly and sat up, looking away from her and at the tree that was decaying outside of my bedroom window. 

“Good morning.” Her voice was low, slow, and husky. Damn she sounded sexy. 

“Good morning,” I responded and smiled lightly. I turned slightly and caught her in a glimpse. She was laying on her back, a smile on her face, in nothing besides shorts and a camisole. She shifted slightly and her nipple punctured through the thin fabric. I refrained from moaning. I turned away. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. “Man. That was stupid.” I stood and heard her gasp. I could feel her languid and strong gaze on my back as I stretched. “Bathroom,” I blurted feeling her eyes devour me. As I shut the bathroom door behind me I gasped. Holy mother of fuck. Her gaze on me was so hot. When exactly did Claire become so sexy? Damn, I shouldn’t have let her sleep in my bed last night. It was doing stuff to me. I glanced down at my jeans and stared at the bulge sitting there. Shit. I glanced around nervously and slowly unzipped my pants. I pulled down my pants along with my boxers and examined my dick. It had been awhile. It stood to attention against my already bare chest and taunted me. I tentatively reached out and skimmed a finger down the side. I groaned as a feeling of pleasurable discomfort settled over me. I grasped my shaft and stroked it softly feeling myself grow and harden surprisingly further. Images of Claire beneath me last night as my lips met the bare skin of her collar bone flashed through my head and I moaned and gripped myself tighter, inhaling sharply. What is she doing to me? I stroked slower and then faster and then slower once more as I spread the little drop of dew on the end of my head down the rest of my dick. I bit down on my lip before I let out the loud groan that had taken over me. I stroked faster and faster, up and down. I felt that last painful, yet oh so awaited, tug and came all over my chest with a loud growl. I exhaled and inhaled in fast repetition then slumped against the door. Oh fuck, I needed that. 

I shook my head quickly and striped myself of my now stained clothes so I could jump in the shower. A cold shower. I was lightly humming an AC/DC song and rinsing my hair when I heard Eve’s boots thumping to the stairs in a rushed manor. “Shit,” I muttered and shut the water off. I gripped my towel and carefully wrapped it around my naked bottom half. I poked my head through the bathroom door and came face to face with Claire. 

Her eyes widened and flickered over my abdomen while my eyes flickered over hers. 

Oh yeah. Take it in, baby. It’s all yours. “What’s going on?” I asked her, my voice huskier than it should have been. 

“Don’t know,” she cutely squeaked then hurried after Eve. 

“Shit,” I muttered once more. I ran to my room and slid on some jeans then wrapped the towel around my neck. I briskly made my way downstairs where Claire and Eve were looking at a pale envelope. “What?” I asked.