::SAVE::

Tyler ran towards Josh and pushed him against the neighbor's fence. Josh swung his leg under him and tripped him, making him fall on his stomach.

Tyler struggled to get up, but Josh pinned him on the ground, "I'm not letting you get anywhere until I get Tyler back."

Tyler turned to the side and hits Josh on his back against the pole of a stop-sign, "TYLER IS DEAD."

Josh looks up to face Tyler and saw that he was starting to twitch. He scratched his neck, which had been getting darker by the minute, and closes his eyes.

Josh got up and watched in concern, "You can fight him."

Tyler grabbed his black neck and grunts, "THERE'S ONLY ME."

Josh heard a second voice under Blurry's. Tyler had his eyes closed tightly and hit his head with his fist a few times, "ONLY ONE FACE."

Josh grabbed him by the shoulders and saw that he was crying, "Tyler...?"

He opened his eyes and the redness was a little faded. And it sounded like Blurry and Tyler were speaking at the same time, "Josh... please, save me!"

Josh holds his face up and looked over at the house that's engulfed in flames, "Tyler, you can do this—"

Tyler started to lose focus and he was starting to turn at where the sound of crackling wood covered in flames was coming from. Until Josh holds his face up again, "—Look at me!"

Tyler gnashed his teeth and shook his head. His voice was starting to get blocked by Blurry's and he screamed, "Josh!"

Tyler scratched his face and blood was drawn from it, "Tyler, stop!" Josh grabbed his hands by the wrists, "Leave my friend alone, do you hear me?! Go away!"

Blurry had gained back his voice, "SILENCE!" But there was still a fight between him and Tyler over who would control the body. And it seemed that Blurryface was winning.

Tyler had switched back to his normal self again on the verge of passing out, "Josh, I can't... he's angry with me. Please, sav—"

Tyler was drifting off. Josh was starting to panic, "Tyler? No no no, fight him back. You have the strength. Open your eyes, Tyler! Wake up! Please, don't let him—"

His eyes gently closed and tilted to the side. Josh caught him before he fell held him.

Tyler's eyes weren't opening and his black hands and neck would fade and then darken again.

Josh looked around like a lost child in a store. And he felt a hand grip tightly on his neck, "NOW THAT HE'S SHUT UP, I'LL KEEP YOU QUIET TOO."

Tyler got up and pinned Josh on the floor. He had both of his hands tightened to his neck. Josh was scratching Tyler's arm as a desperate attempt to weaken the grip.

Josh's face was starting to numb and his arms went weak. His tattooed arm fell to the side and his knuckles hit what felt like a loose rock as big as his palm.

He slid it over with the tip of his fingers until he had full grasp of it. He swung his arm in front of Tyler and hit his head where the beanie covered it.

He screamed and Josh was coughing while regaining his breath. Tyler had both his hands covering his forehead and took a look to see his black hands patched with blood.

He turned back and saw Josh running to the other block, "DAMN YOU."

Tyler was unable to get up without getting dizzy. He sat up while the house behind him fell apart in flames.

Josh ran and turned to where the neighborhood ends. He found Jenna there standing by the street-sign.

She turned around when she heard him running towards him and wiped her dripping mascara off her face, "Josh."

He slowed down his run, "Hey."

"I called Mark. He's gonna pick us up and take us to his place."

Josh breathed heavily and had his hands to his knees, "I guess it's the best place to go right now." He looked up, "Somewhere far from here." 

Josh stood up straight and wiped his face with his hand, "I left him there. He wouldn't stop... he wouldn't let Tyler talk."

"Did Tyler even fight him back at all?"

"A little... but he— the spirit's gotten stronger."

Jenna looked down and stroked her hair off her face. She bit her ring finger, where her engagement ring was, "What are we going to do... I can't lose him."

Josh sighed and closed his eyes, "I don't know." He looked up at the cloud of smoke. The darkest cloud out of all the grey sky and was almost covering the gleam of the sun that was already hiding behind the fog.

Jenna's voice was shaky, "We're never going to have out wedding—"

Josh interrupted her and grabbed her shoulder lightly, "Yes, you are. You are. We're gonna kill Blurry, alright?We're gonna take down this guy down. But I need to know if you're willing to help."

"Of course!"

"Good." Josh had a stern voice and facial expression and he let go of Jenna, "You're gonna be Jenna Joseph. Look, you're one of the people who can stop this guy, not just me. I'm his best friend and you're his fiancée. You and I can kill this thing. But we need time."

Josh saw Mark's car was in the distance and he turned back to Jenna, "Right now, Blurryface is ruthless. He's angry. And he'll be looking for us."

Mark was in the car, watching the cloud of smoke hover over the neighborhood, "Dear... god..."

Josh sat on the passenger seat and Jenna sat in the back behind him, "Let's get out of here."

Mark sounded worried as he asked, "Where's Tyler?"

Josh clipped on his seatbelt, "I'll explain everything. But we need to leave. Now."

Mark immediately put the car on drive and burnt his tires on the street. As they left, the heard a Firetruck siren come from behind them and into the neighborhood.

Jenna closed her eyes to try and calm herself down and Mark asked his question, "What's going on? Are you guys okay?"

Jenna sighed, "Not at all."

Josh stayed silent and looked at the door handle, "Josh?" Mark said. Josh looked over to him and then looked down at his shoes, "It's him. We couldn't kill him."

Mark knew what Josh was talking about, and he felt sick to his stomach, "Was Tyler able to talk to you?"

"A little bit." Josh rubbed his eyes and sighed, "I should've known he would return."

Jenna looked up, "What do you mean you should've known?" Josh hesitated to answer and Jenna raised his voice, "Josh."

Josh stared at the car radio that had "No signal found" on the small screen, "He was talking about Blurryface the night before— how we tried to kill him— but he said that he felt that presence of him, like he was angry. Tyler told me ever since he fought Blurry back, he left saying that he would return. Now, he's returned, he's stronger than before. Now, he's coming after us."

Jenna is left overwhelmed and Mark is left shocked, "What are we going to do when finds us?"

Jenna looked over at Mark and then looked over at her ring, "Kill him again."

They drove 15 minutes away from the neighborhood. Mark turned left into a narrow road to where his house was.

Into the forest.

Tyler gained his strength again. The houses beside the one that's on fire have also caught the flames. The firetruck had been flipped over and the fire hydrant that was suppose to be used was leaking.

He walked down to where he saw Josh running. He reached the outside of the neighborhood where he saw the tire marks that were left on the street.