:vGØNERv:

The forest fire was coming closer as Mark and Jenna anxiously watched in grow from the living room window.

Tyler came out from the trees. He looked much more deranged than ever. He was smiling, his red eyes were widened and his nose was bleeding from the heat of the fire. He was faster, too.

He had a dry branch that was on fire in his hand and he ran with it all around the house. Mark and Jenna didn't react fast enough to get out or to stop him.

They were screaming and Mark grabbed her arm, "Upstairs! We can get to a window!"

They ran upstairs, but Tyler had seen where they went and he climbed up to catch them.

Mark opened the window from down the hall and Tyler jumped in front of their escape. Mark punched him in the mouth, making him bleed, but he laughed uncontrollably rather than scream.

Jenna screamed, "Where is he...? Where's Tyler?! I want him back!"

"HE'S DEAD, JUST LIKE JOSH IS AND WHAT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND WILL BE NOW."

Tyler threw the dry branch at them, hitting Mark. Jenna ran to the staircase to go back down stairs, but that floor was completely in flames. She saw Tyler watching her from the window behind the fire.

She gnashed her teeth, tears ran down her face, her face went red and her nose bled from the heat, "I hate you, you demonic bastard!"

Tyler only stared at her and then laughed. He looked back at the forest that was full of smoke and saw a shadowy figure come from the ashy
clouds.

A young man with blood stained hair, a torn plaque shirt and half burnt face comes out from the trees, "You're so dead, Blurry."

"NOT IF YOU DIE FIRST, COWARD."

They ran at each other and Tyler is the first to throw a punch. He grabs his face and laughs, "GIVE UP, JOSHUA. DON'T YOU SEE THAT I HAVE ALREADY WON? AND YOU'VE COME FOR YOUR FRIENDS TOO LATE. THIS HOUSE WILL BE ENGULFED IN FLAMES."

Josh kicked him in the stomach and again when Tyler hit the floor, "I can still save them. And I can get Tyler back. Just wait and see!"

"THEN, TRY ME ONE LAST TIME."

Josh fell on him and immediately threw punches at him. Tyler grabbed his wrists and twisted them, just as he did with his fingers. Josh screamed and rolled over and Tyler kicked him in the side, "WELL, WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT?"

He kicked him again, "I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO FIGHT. WHERE'S THE CHALLENGE IN THIS?"

I have to save them... I have to save— Josh thought. And he felt Tyler drag him, "GET UP."

Josh struggled to get back up, but he let himself fall to the ground again. He wanted to give up.

He didn't want to fight him anymore, but he desperately tried to get Tyler back and get Jenna and Mark out of the house. —Tyler...

He heard Tyler's real voice again behind Blurry's, "Josh?"

He had his hands tightly gripping Josh's neck again. He didn't even bother trying to get him off. It didn't matter.

Blurryface won.

Josh's lips went blue and his face went purple. Tyler let him go and his head turned to the side.

Blurryface's laugh echoed through the forest and the neighborhood in front of it.

The laughing stopped when he closed his eyes. And Tyler finally took over.

His eyes were stinging, all his muscles were hurting and his hands and neck were completely vantablack.

"WHAT'S THERE LEFT TO DO, NOW? YOU KILLED ALL THE ONES WHO LOVED YOU."

Tyler looked up at the house that was engulfed in flames. Then, he turned around and saw Josh laying on the side of the street.

His eyes widened and teared up. He felt sick at the sight of his lifeless friend and the knowledge that he'd done that to him.

He spoke in a soft voice with the sound of crackling wood behind him, "Josh...?"

Tyler fell to his knees and held his hand out to push Josh's shoulder. His voice cracked from the verge of tears, "Josh?"

He slid closer and shook him lightly, "Josh. Josh, wake up. C'mon, buddy." He turned his face towards him and saw his large burn, "What did he do? What did blurry do to you?"

Josh wasn't waking up. Tyler's heart dropped and realized something else. He looked back at the burning house and recognized it under all the flames. He started to sob, but he wanted to believe that whoever was in there— if anyone was in there— got out alive.

Blurryface's whispers were getting louder, telling Tyler everything that happened.

He shook his head, trying to prevent himself from breaking down.
But all of what Blurry had done was just too much.

Everyone he loved was killed by his own hands, "What have I become...?"

Tyler fell and screamed. He wailed rocked back and forth with his best friend in his arms, "Please, please, please don't be gone. Don't be gone...! Don't leave me!"

Tyler brushed his friend's scarlet hair off his face and hysterically giggled, "This is not real." He swallowed his sobs and smiled, tasting the tears and bloody sweat on his face, "This is not real, this is fake. Everything will be okay."

His sobs interrupted his smiling, "It's not real. We're gonna go home." He turned to the burning house, "And I'll be married to the love of my life."

Wailing and the sound of burning wood filled the air.

"WHAT IS THERE LEFT TO DO TO END THIS INCOMPARABLE PAIN."

Tyler's face became hot and his head was filled with the biggest grudge he's ever felt, "You..."

He got up with Josh in his arms. Blurry knew what he was planning and he wanted to leave the body.

But Tyler pulled him back.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

He headed for the door that had broken down and went inside. He laid Josh on the floor, Jenna lying in front of them.

Tyler was choking on the smoke.
And so was Blurry.

"LET GO OF ME, TYLER."

There was a sound of ambulance and police sirens from outside the house and the flaming roof started to collapse.

"PLEASE, TYLER. LET ME GO.

FORGIVE ME."

"See you in hell."

The house collapsed, along with the unfortunate shadow named Blurryface.