:::ISLE ØF FLIGHTLESS BIRDS:::

Josh looked out the window, counting the trees that would pass by as Mark drove the car and Jenna was asleep.

Josh closed his eyes and dosed off as well...
"Hey, Josh, come check this out."

He rolled off the bed, "Tyler, it's 3 in the morning."

"Okay, yeah, but I wanna show you what I've been working on."

Josh scratched his head and dragged his feet to where Tyler was, "What is it?" He said in a groggy voice.

Tyler plays an F#A#D#, an F#B C# and an F#A#C# on the keyboard and sang;

"I know...
... where you stand..."

There was a bang on the roof of the car, startling Josh, Jenna and Mark.

The bangs were causing dents, like someone wanted to desperately get in.

A darkened hand rips through the roof and pulls tightly on Jenna's hair.

Josh tries to free her as she's screaming and crying. Mark continued to drive, but he was frightened and he was driving faster than before.

Josh managed to get a good grip on the fingers and twist them. All they heard after that was a deep voice scream in pain.

"Mark," Josh said sternly "Stop the car."

Mark looked over at him, "Are you insane!?"

"Just do it, damnit!" Josh yelled, "I'm gonna get out—"

"You're what?!"

"—And when I do, I'm gonna get him off the car. That's when you two get out of here."

"And what about you?"

"That doesn't matter. I need you guys to get as far away as possible, got it?"

Mark stays silent, but hesitantly nods in agreement.

The car comes to a slow stop and Jenna sinks in her seat, terrified of what Tyler will do now.

Josh immediately gets out before the car completely stops and sees Tyler lying on the roof of the car, grabbing his hand in pain with his dislocated fingers.

Josh grabs his foot and drags him down off the car. Jenna screeches and looks away from the fight, "Get out of here now!" Josh yells at Mark.

He starts the car and drives off fast. Josh has Tyler down on the floor and turns him around to see his face.

Tyler's red eyes were smoky. The blood from his head fell to both sides of his face, a little reached his nose and on the other side of his face reached to his lips. His black eye was swelled up more than before and his neck and hands were starting to turn vantablack.

Josh was appalled at the sight of what happened to him. Tyler just laughed uncontrollably in that horrific deep voice.

He kicked him off and started to chase down the car went. Josh laid on the ground trying to regain the breath that was kicked out of him. Then, he gets up and runs into the trees of the forest.

While Tyler runs, Josh gains up on him and jumps in front of him from the trees. He pushes Tyler again, but he escapes into the forest. Josh had to chase the car before Tyler gets to it.

Tyler jumped out from the trees and kicked him on his side. Josh fell to the ground and had Tyler's foot pressed against his stomach. He looked up at the red-eyed being who he barely recognized as Tyler, "Please... stop. Don't hurt me. Don't hurt... them. Please, don't hurt Tyler."

"TYLER HAS ALREADY GONE. YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN THAT HE'S ALLOWING ME TO TAKE OVER."

Josh sobbed and turned his head, "Why... why? He's in there somewhere... He's—" He was interrupted with sobs and he cried even harder.

"HE'S GIVEN UP. HE IS WEAK... JUST AS YOU ARE NOW, YOU PATHETIC BOY."

Tyler cracked his dislocated fingers back in place and beat Josh unconscious.

He then takes him into the forest, and throws him into a nearby river. The current was fast, so Josh was gone in seconds.

Tyler got two dry rocks by the river to make fire sparks with them. One spark hit the grass and he stood there watching the flame grow.

7:39am

The forest behind Tyler was engulfed in flames. Josh was missing, likely dead. And the car had safely arrived to Mark's house.

Jenna got out of the car and followed the dark cloud that was hovering over them and saw the horrific event;

The forest was on fire.

Birds from the trees were on a rush to fly away.

Most of them suffocated from the smoke, making them fall from the sky.

She screamed, alarming Mark, and she fell to the floor wailing.

Mark helped her stand up, but she had felt weaker than ever, "Jenna, we need to go inside, right now."

Her voice was unstable and shaky, "The forest is on fire. It was Blurryface, I know it—"

"Jenna, please let's just..."

"—Josh could be dead right now."

"We can't stay out here much longer. Josh wanted us to leave him behind for a reason, to stall Blurry. As long as this is still happening, we need to stay strong."

Jenna wipes her tears, her breath still unsteady and they go inside.