Finals

Bryce's POV:

My life was slowly fading away every one of my friends where being hunted down and there was nothing I could do about it. Sure maybe Nature was a pycho who was going to die one way or another but why now in front of me why not in a plane crash or in a car wreck. We have been on the move for the past 20 minutes not stopping in any room if we had to run we wanted to be able to do so with ease. We walked in a circle formation but I could not shake the feeling someone was watching us.

Computer Killers mans POV:

I have seen 15 groups of kids come through this school and get killed none have been smart enugh to stick together and the ones that did have always went in a small compact space and the killer would go through one of the many secret passages and kill them before the sun came up but this group is so much different from the rest a killer is with them like a wolf surrounded by sheep and they don't even know it. I still cant belive after all the warings to not go in the woods that kids still go in the woods just to die I mean are they really that dumb but then again I was one of those kids to 20 years ago.

Flashh Back 20 years

"Erik I told you we should not have come with Luke he is carzy" said Amanda. I stood behind the wall with a knife in my hand the leg came round the corrnor and I slit his throat sending Amanda into a mode of fear and pannick I loved it but it was short lived I didn't even get to killer thee boss did the man who started it all the one everyone knows. He picks the people to bring there friends into the woods so he can kill them then he lets the bringer live and be part of the game until you die.

End of Flashback