Hope

1 year time skip
Dayce's POV:

After Bryce and I made it out of the woods and found out his father was the orginizer of all the murders Annette Bryce's mother became Mayor she had a dome built around the town one she thought would keep out the killer I saw it as locking us in with the killers after all no one has seen them since we made it out. I have learned to cope with what happened Bryce however is stuck in a stage of depression he couldn't get over like I could but who could blame him he got it the worst out of us.

Maddie's POV:

"Can you believe it has been one year since all of your friends were killed and they think you are dead it is just amazing a little fake blood and a shock stick and you died I find it funny" said Julia taunting me as she has done everyday for the past year.

"Why do you hate me so much" I asked again knowing she would never give me the answer.

"I hate you because of how you have played your life you made me an outcast you made me nothin and acted like you did nothing, you made everyone think I was crazy all for Bryce the stupid nice kid who somehow got away" she stated throwing me totally off guard because what she was talking about happened in fourth grade when she wrote in her journal that she wished everyone was dead and I told the whole class.

"That was so long ago you should really grow up" I said gaining a punch to the gut.

"You would think after a year you would really learn to hold your tongue"she said as she punched me in the head making me black out.

Bryce's POV:

I had lost all life the only thing I see is blackness red crimson over everything the series of images go through my head over and over again they never stop each one of there deaths the only one I wish I would see is my own but it never came I was stuck with this burden forever. I went downstairs to see my best friend Jason the only person that has made me smile. Today after one year as I was walking down the stairs I noticed something I have played the victim for a year I hunkered down in a corner and cried and gave the killers what they wanted today I change that today I fight back I ran to my room and through on one of my old yellow shirts and white pair of skinny jeans, and my white vans and ran down stairs and met Jason.

"Oh my is Bryce back the one that smiles all the time and"

"Wants to go get nice new things yes it's me radar is the day I decide I am not a victim that what happened to me is a thing of the past and just move on now I am going to call Dayce over and we are going on a shopping trip I rented the mall for the whole night" i said texting everyone I wanted to come Kera,Ian,Taylor,Dayce,and Carson. They all replied back with a yes all but Carson what a brat.