Plans

"Oh my gosh ! Annabeth are you seriously wearing that! That outfit is so yesterday and don't even get me started on your hair!!!" Regina said giving Annabeth a look of disapproval .

Annabeth snarled, she did not like Regina at all, her hand went to her dagger. The task of protecting Regina was going to be a difficult one- especially when Annabeth wanted to kill her every second of the day .

"Hey, wise girl ! Artemis , Butty , Harry, Hermione, Ron, Alex , Mason, Edmund and Lucy are here . " Percy informed Annabeth as he entered her room. She nodded and said ," Can you call everyone inside so we can have a discussion about all the weapons and potions we have?."

"Sure , " Percy said and asked everyone to come inside .

After a round of greeting , everyone , except the demigods, Alex and Mason started staring at Regina and Dean.

" Who are they ?" Buttler asked.

"The blonde muscular dude over here is Dean, our werewolf friend - just like Mason . And the girl is Regina George , a human, who is Dean's mate and needs to be protected ,and before you ask , yes Butty, she knows all about everyone here and the plan." Leo explained.

" Please don't call me that Leo , " Buttler said

" Butty, butty butty buttyyyyy!!" Leo started chanting and everyone started having a conversation between themselves."

" So guys ready to discuss the plan?" Hermione announced.

No one answered.

"Ready?"

still no answer.

" ARE YOU GUYS READY OR NOT?!!" Hermione shouted.

Everyone , except Regina ,hurriedly nodded as no one wanted an angry Hermione ."

" Whatever , you guys do that , I am going to go and get my nails done . Come on Dean , Let's go ." Regina said.

"But I have to stay here and discuss the plan ," Dean replied .

"We'll fill you in on the plan but you need to go with her . I am pretty sure the evils know about Regina being on our team by now so she needs protection." Annabeth said eagerly , happy to get rid of the two . Dean nodded and the duo was off to the mall.

"So Artemis , Give us the details of the weapons that you got for us," Annabeth said , Artemis nodded.

" Butler , give me the bag." He said and Butler handed a brown bag to him.

" These here are Tiny cameras that record on the evils . They can be hidden in all sorts of objects.I have one for everyone so we can record anything suspicious . Then here we have keyloggers- They record every keystroke that a user enters on a specific computer. We would have to install it on all the computers owned by our opponents . Now, this pen in my hand looks extremely ordinary but it is anything but that. It can scan anything on the go. We also have these night vision specs which also have an inbuilt camera and bug identification system. This really tiny piece of technology , barely visible to the human eye is a Hearing Amplifier..Weighing around an ounce, it amplifies sounds up to 50 decibels and can be easily attached to your shirt pocket or belt. Attach the amplifier to the included stereo earphones to hear spoken words and control the volume.

And along with these me Butler and Leo have attached an anti-bugging system and CCTV cameras around the house. A copy of passwords of our security system along with each of these gadgets have been sent to your room."

"That is so cool bro," Percy said and everyone nodded in agreement .

"Okay so now , Harry , Ron , Hermione you guys have to teach Alex Russo the spells you guys master at and Alex you have to teach them the same . Leo , Artemis, and Butler try to hack into the evils database . Others start working on the potion we talked about earlier and I'd go and take a look at our security system and see if anything is off." Annabeth said and everyone nodded and went off to work.