Moles

Everyone except Harry , Percy , Annabeth and Regina were out running errands . When suddenly ........

Come on, come on, turn the radio on

It's Friday night and it won't be long

Gotta do my hair, put my make-up on

It's Friday night and it won't be long 'til I......

"Oh my Zeus! Harry, look who is calling us on your phone ?"Percy said .

"WHAT are you doing on my phone ?Who is it ?"Harry asked

"I was just going through your and Ginny's texts and your dear Voldy Moldy started calling us ," Percy replied.

"Hurry up seaweed brain answer it !!!!" Annabeth exclaimed suddenly finally looking up from her book, Percy nodded and answered the call.

" Yeah....so I was thinking maybe we should somehow get more information out of our little spy on the side of those good for nothing losers who call themselves Heroes." Came a feminine voice from the other side of the receiver . Percy started to something but Annabeth pressed her hand to his lips and signaled him to keep his mouth shut .She snatched the phone from Percy's hand and pressed the mute and record buttons .

"Why did you do that ?" Percy inquired .

"Isn't it obvious seaweed brain? they called us accidently . If they found out about it , we wouldn't get to know their plan ."

"Harry , has your phone been connected to Artemis's phone debugger yet?" Annabeth asked

"Nope, not yet , he was gonna do it later ," Harry replied.

"Good then nobody except us has access to this call, Don't tell anyone about this call. Looks like we have a mole among us. This information should remain between the three of us . No matter what. AM I MAKING MYSELF CLEAR?"Annabeth said. Both Percy and Harry nodded .

"SHUT.THE.HELL.UP EVERYONE, WE DO NOT NEED A LEADER , ALL OF US ARE A TEAM. GOT IT?"the same voice suddenly screamed through the phone .

"EVERYONE OUT , NOW! Except you Voldy honey we need to have a little chat ." The same voice said suddenly changing her tone to a seductive on.

" I am going to puke," Harry said.

"THAT is so gross and disturbing," Percy said

"Why would anyone even say that to Voldemort," Annabeth questioned making a disgusted face.

"What do you want my queen ?" Voldemort asked in a seductive voice and the three of them started to fake gag.

"Darl , would you be a dear and massage my shoulders and sing for me?" The voice asked.

"Of Course my dear fiancée." Voldemort said and started singing."All the single ladies,( all the single ladies)

All the single ladies, (all the single ladies)

All the single ladies Now put your hands up

Up in the club (club), we just broke up (up), I'm doing my own little thing.

Decided to dip (dip) and now you wanna trip (trip)

'Cause another brother noticed me..."

"Okay I can't take it anymore," Annabeth stated and ended the call

"Was he seriously singing ?" Percy managed to choke out while laughing.

"I don't know man but he does sound like a chihuahua trying to fart a brick while singing."

Harry said.

"Did you seriously just copy Simon Cowell brit boy ?" Percy asked.

"Maybe , maybe not," Harry replied .

"OH My God , people ... it is me . The hottest girl of the crew. I have to tell you something so can you three get yourselves to my room?"Regina said . The trio groaned but carried themselves to her room.

"What is the matter, George?" Annabeth asked.

"Matter is everything around you. Atoms and molecules are all composed of matter. Matter is anything that has mass and takes up space. If you are new to the idea of mass, it is the amount of stuff in an object." Regina said

"Seriously , don't even try to sound smart again, that was the lamest joke ever ," Harry replied.

"I wasn't joking, we learnt that stuff in chemistry." Regina replied

Annabeth rolled her eyes and said,"I meant why did you call us here?"

"Oh , can you guys please hand me my phone, turn on the AC and also make me a cup of coffee please?"Regina asked .

"No we can't" Annabeth , Percy and Harry said in unison .

"But I am like the queen here." Regina said.

" No , the only queen around here is Annabeth " Percy said and gave Annabeth a kiss .
"Let's go find out who the traitor is " Harry said and the three went back downstairs and started trying to figure out who the mole was.