The New Friend

Hello readers!
Welcome back to chapter 2 of The Change In The New world. I'm going to focus more on some of the characters and how they came to be as a person. Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

Disclamer: All characters used in this story besides side characters belong to thier rightful owners.

Chapter 2: The New Friend

Gray heard the explosion from a distance away from where he was at. The people that were near Gray have heard the explosion too and look at where it came from. Curiously, with a awe or worried expression. A man near Gray gave a shrugged and said,

"It can be anything? Right?. Well whatever it is the hero's would come to stop whatever courtracefy has happen."

Many people have nodded at the man and gave a sign of relief. Happy that no matter what force is there, the hero's would protect them. Gray wondered what are hero's and are they people that protect this city. Gray didn't question it further and rushed to the scene. As Gray ran he hoped that he would get there in time to help or stop the situation.

___________________________________

In an area where the disaster was happening, Izuku Midoriya could not believe what he was seeing. In front of him was a giant blob that was absorbing a person he knew, katsuki Bakugou. Izuku was so shocked that he was not moving and tried with every command in his Brian to move. But with each time he tried, his body stilled froze like a rock. Izuku was terrified as to see Katsuki trying with all his strength to free himself with his explosion quirk but little to no effect, the blob just got happier knowing that when he absorbed this kid in front of home he would have a quirk so strong that nobody could stop him. Not even the 4 hero's that came were no match to him as they were Afraid to harm the boy that was getting absorb. Izuku looked to his right and saw All Might (As his weak looked form) deciding on what to do next. Since All Might can be in his hero form for only 3 hours. Izuku wqnted ro help him but whats the point. Izuku doesnt even have a quirk to begin with and without one he could stand no chance against that thing that was in front of hime. As all hope seems lost, Izuku decided to do a dangerous move and started to run to save Katsuki. As he was running to Katsuki, the blob threw a series of fists to the young boy and the boy could only watch as he awaits for the impact however, a man jumped in front of him and gave a big shout,

Ice Make: Lance

Suddenly out of thin air a bunch of arrow like ice came from the unknown man's hands and had hit the blob tentacles which froze it and shattered from harden of the ice. The blob gave a big painful scream as the ice had contacted the blob skin, which gave a feeling like he lost control with his limbs. The blob gave a angry looked at the stranger who had attacked him and the unknown man Suddenly did something unexpected.

He took his shirt off.

Now most of these situations usually the opponent has like, complete focus to the other opponent, but it seems like without a care, the man took his shirt off like he has done it before.

Is it a move he is about to do? If so what's the point of taking his shirt off?. Izuku has never seen a person who is so carefree about the way he is dress right now and like he is half naked.

The blob took notice of the way this unknown hero has change his appearance. If so, then this means he is going all out. And the blob should not hold back and teach this punk a lesson that he will remember. The blob, with an angry shout threw the remaining tentical he had to surprise the opponent at hand. His tentical flew so fast, that no normal human eye could see. Gray saw what was coming and summoned his Long ice made sword and with a swipe he cut the tentical and with the chance he was just given he jumped up and moved in for the swipe to end this battle. The sword slashed the blob missing the boy that was being absorb and cut it in halve. With a shriek of cry from the blob, the remaining parts of the blob froze and shattered in to many pieces. The crowd was silence upon seeing the impossible being done.

"Wefff that was an interesting fight, who knew that a blob would actually be a tough nut to crack." said the young man stretching his body while examining the pieces on the floor.

The people around him gave him stares and a woman with her child began to clap then followed by other people joining in to show appreciatation to the unknown man for saving the young boy from the enemy. Soon everyone was clapping and giving cheers to Gray. Gray was a little caught of guard because of the attention he was receiving from all these people. A young woman came up to Gray and stopped in front of him while putting a strand of hair behind her ear and showed him what appeared to be was her notbook.

"C-c-can I get ur autograph, you were so cool out there and you are really strong."

The girl was blushing a bit while trying not to embarrass herself in front of this young man. She felt like she was embarrassing herself being the only girl up here asking for someone like this guy to give attention to her while holding her note book like a child wanting to get a some kind of reward for her bravery.

Gray look at the woman that was in front of him then to her notbook and realized what she was asking for. So Gray took the pen and wrote his name on the notebook then gave a smile to the young woman.

"Here you go and I think I was suppose to write my name on it right?"

The girl thought his remark was cute and giggled while giving a nob to the young man. Gray taking the approved answer gave the pen back to her. The girl walked away with her notebook to her chest smiling.
The crowed started to go in different directions stating the people were satisfied with the scene and started to go on with thier business. Gray look around and gave a Sigh. He was hoping to find some anwsers of how and where was he and find a way to get home if possible. This was proving to be more difficult than he though it would be.

"Excuse me... umm ice guy"

Gray looked to where that voice came from and it belonged to a boy in his teens. By looking at him he was just like any other ordinary kid. But he remember he was the kid that was about to rush to the enemy to save his friend.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, thank you so much for saving Katsuki and I really appreciate it."

The kid seemed happy but sad at the same time when he spoke to him. Gray knew what it felt like to be completely powerless against an enemy and can't do anything to stop it.

"You know, Izuku was it?, I thought you were pretty brave out there and and when the odds where against you, you stilled rush in there to face the enemy head on, even when your where scared and felt helpless. Someone like you with the courage is a hero."

Gray patted his shoulder and gave a smile after he said that. For so long Izuku wanted to be a hero but he was not born with any type of quirk that could of help him achieved his dream. At that moment Izuku was called and recognize, for the first time, and he felt so happy.

"W-what is your name?"

Izuku looked at him in the eye and he said,

"You can call me Gray Fullbuster"

___________________________________

In a roof top, layed a hand sized drone with a dark black color. The optic of the camera lens zoomed in on the man, which who was still bared chested. The man behind the monitor, gave an interesting look and folded his arms.

"Gray Fullbuster ehhh, how interesting"

The man got up from his chair and left the room, scratching his neck.
___________________________________

To Be Continued