Fight!

Gray just stood in silence until he understood the situation he is in.

"Wait, what?"

"You heard me well Gray!" said Midnight "We're going to fight to see which one of us will get this can of tomato sauce!"

Gray couldn't believe that any sort of person or a pro hero to say the least will try to fight a random stranger over something as childish as the item they both wanted. Usually people would curse their bad luck and give up, but no this woman was different.

She was serious.

Then suddenly out of nowhere a kick collided to Gray's stomach.

Gray then crashed into a pile of paper towels that were piled like a tower.

"Damn, that kick hurts even more than one of Lucy's kicks!" The raven-haired teen shoved the items from his face. "Scratch that Lucy would send me to the moon."

Gray couldn't react on time when suddenly a punch was thrown at his face.

"What's with her!? It's feels like she is reading my moves before I can even react!"

Ice Make!- Ice Excalibur!

This surprised Midnight when Gray suddenly had a Gigantic Ice Sword out of thin air.

"So he has a quirk that can create an object that he wants it to be, interesting"

As Midnight was thinking, Gray then got close and swung the massive sword at Midnight, hitting her in the side and losing her balance.

Midnight could only be on the defensive and try to dodge from the many strikes from Gray as he continuously swung the sword at Midnight.

"What's different from the other creating quirks is that he needs to say a some specific words, what were they? Umm.... Ice.... oh yeah! Ice Make!"

As Gray was fighting he could hear the announcement that was being broadcast in the store.

"ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS! PLEASE REMAIN CALM AND QUIETLY GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY EXITS AND EXIT THE STORE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THE AUTHORITIES WILL ARRIVE SHORTLY!"

Gray could only just imagine how worst it gonna get.

"I have to end this quickly and get to the training site"

Then the sword shattered.

Suddenly a whip got entangle to Gray's right leg.

Gray could only assume the worse.

"You've got to be kidding me?"

With a crazy laugh from Midnight, Gray was thrown across the store and crashed at the bakery.

After the loud crash, Midnight went running to the area that Gray had crashed at.

As the debris cleared a bit, Midnight could make out Gray's battered form lying on one of the frosting machines.

Somewhat Midnight kinda pitted him at the state he was in.