Learning With The Best

After Izuku's pitch on the physical test's not only did it shock the students but Mr. Aizawa himself. Maybe he was wrong about the kid. Maybe what the young boy displayed on the exam was not out of luck or running around like a lost child in a amusement park.

But out of potential.

"705.3 meters huh?... Well lets hope i'm not wrong about you kid." Was the only thing Aizawa could think of as he watched the students of class 1-A leave the P.E. premises.

However, there was one thing that seemed to remain on every student's mind.

Why was that guy shirtless?

To which this problem seemed more important than the actual incident that took place between Gray and Aizawa.

"So..." Aizawa turned to the man with a stern expression. "It seemed you interrupted my class and you must be disciplined for it."

"Fine by me, you want a fight! I will give you a fight!" The ice mage taking his signature stance and preparing any counter measures against the teacher.

For Aizawa wanting to fight the man actually surprised him himself. Something about this guy seemed off. Something about his quirk...

"Aizawa!" The pro-hero thought's were interrupted when All Might came running to the two then halted abruptly while pointing his finger to the teacher of class of 1-A.

"I thought that you would expel students that you would deemed have zero chances of becoming a hero." All Might sneered as he saw Aizawa placed his hands in his pockets.

Gray sighed as he watched the two continue to talk about teaching style and the other students. However what caught Gray was a particular student that had the quirk of ice and fire.

For some reason that sent a shiver down his spine.

Weird pretty sure it was going to be a hot day.

It wasn't long when the pro-hero known as Aizawa left the P.E. grounds concluding the conversation between him and All Might.

"Wow Gray, you were able to hold your ground against him." All Might said as he smack Gray on the back.

"Gwahh!" The action caused the ice mage to stumble forward while trying to keep his balance to not fall flat face.

"Hey!. Your stronger than you are told how about-"

Gray paused before he said anything else and looked up at the school rooftops. Just now he swore he felt something or someone staring at him.

Like a pair of eyes not leaving its prey.

With a blood-red scarf.

All Might's face frowned. "Something the matter?"

Gray closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "It's nothing, I just had a rough day... Think I might go and get some rest."

"Well get some rest." The number one hero said enthusiastically. "I've got something to show tomorrow you so be bright and up early.

With that the pro-hero left Gray leaving him to his thoughts. He wander off to the front of the school.

There he stood, taking in the amazing sight of the structure that was shaped in the letter H. He didn't really paid much attention to it at first when he first came but now...

It meant more.

This place had the heart's of many hero's new or old that came to this place that which drove them to the path for peace and prosperity.