Realization

"Where is that girl?" Gray Sighed "Seriously every time I try to find her she seems to run off somewhere"

The sun was setting and it would soon be night fall. People closing their shops for the night and kids returning to their homes to sleep.

However Gray would not rest until he beats her.

As Gray was walking around he noticed a red haired girl sitting on the slope of a lake.

And this was the girl he was looking for.

As Gray began running to the girl, he knew that this time he was going to beat her. That she would feel sorry for insulting him and his stripping habit.

As Gray arrived at the spot where she was, he was ready for a rematch.

"There you are! Now let's figh-"

Gray stopped dead at his tracks when the girl turned around to face him.

The girl known as Ezra Scarlet was crying...

___________________________________

"Gray? Gray?"

Gray snapped out of his thoughts and looked over at Izuku.

"Hey you ok? You suddenly spaced off and started to mumble something"

Gray then bowed his head while clenching his fists.

"What...am I doing?" Gray's tone then getting darker "Why I'm I here?"

Izuku felt reluctant to answer him but did so.

"You're at the beach... And as to why, it's our last day of training today."

As Izuku was waiting for a reply, Gray just shook his head and looked at the ocean once more.

How could Gray not realize sooner as to where he was. During the past six months, Gray searched relentlessly, as what part of Fiore he was on. None of the people in this city knew or understood what he was talking about or if there was any nearby guilds.

He really didn't take the appearance of this city, Musutafu, strange because during many jobs that he went on, many of the villages or towns didn't rely on magic too often and usually their was a lot of hand made infrastructure that even magic couldn't do.

But as he searched and searched for a way to get back home or if anyone heard about Fairy Tail. He came to a shocking conclusion after he made his discovery not to long ago.

He was not in Fiore.

Nor he was in any other continent.

But he was in a new world...a world where he should have never came...
___________________________________

"Cheers!"

Gray, Izuku, Toshinori clasped their sodas together and took a long drink.

Simultaneously, the three burped.

"Now that's what you call a burp Gray" grinned Toshinori "You think you could do better?"

"Of course I can old man!"