Reunited

Your POV

I walk down the streets of magnolia reading the newspaper for the fifteenth time. I can't believe it! I found her! I finally found her! what if she doesn't remember me? What if she hates me for what I did? "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! HELLO!!!" "SHUT UP MINNIE!" I shouted at my black and white polka dotted exceed. When I realised what I did, blood rushed to my face. " I-i'm sorry minnie," I said while looking at my feet. "It's alright child," She whispered soothingly, trying not to attract attention. We keep on walking for a little while until we see the the fairy tail guild in the distance. My walk gradually turned into run. Before I knew it, we were outside the front door. this is it. I'm here. I took a deep breath, pulled my hood above my face and pushed open the door.

Natsu's POV

"Hey Popsicle"

"What did you call me Flamebrain?!"

"You really want to fight me ice prin-" Before I could finish my sentence, Gray through a table at me. I dodged it and at that moment, cloaked figure pushed the door open. It hit them square in the face. I ran up to them and shook their shoulder. "Hey! Are you okay?"I asked. They just sat up, pushed past me and entered the masters office.

Gray's POV

I picked up the table and threw it a Natsu. Unfortunately he dodged it but it hit someone who just entered.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Erza's gonna kill me (Shivers at the thought of Erza kicking him in the stomach). I watched as the figure walked towards to the masters office. My eyes focused on the red hair that poked out of the cloaks hood.

(Y/N)'s POV

I push the door open only to be invited by a table in the face. I didn't fall over though. I see a boy with pink hair (It's salmon. I know) rush over to me and shake my shoulder. I focus on his face to see a handsome guy with a worried look on his face. Blinded by anger, I push past him and walk to the masters office. I enter and slam the door behind me. Makarov looks up as I take my cloak hood off. His eyes widen and he starts to tear up.

"Hey old man. Miss me?" I say sassily with a smirk plastered on my face.

Makarov's POV

I can't believe (Y/N) was back. "So my child what brings you back here?" "I'm here t-" "To re-join the guild!" Minnie finished (Y/N). I say a confused look spread across (y/n)'s face. I knew that was not what se was going to say. "Very well. Go see Mirajane at the bar to get your stamp. I'm sure she'll be ... surprised to see you."

Well child it seems that fate has brought you back here. But where will it take you next I wonder?"

(Y/N)'s POV

I exit gramps' office and walk over to Mira.
"Hey Mira can you put your guild Mark back for me pretty pwease with a cherry on top?" I say putting my arm around her.
"(Y/N) YOUR BACK!!" She shouts as she engulfs me into a bear hug.
"Mira dragon slayer!" I whisper shout while covering my ears "Sorry"
She whispers. By now everyone's eyes were on me and Mira. I wiggled my way out of Mira's grasp, spin around and face everyone else in the guild.

"Hi I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) Scarlet. Erza's sister.I'm an ice Dragon slayer and requip mage " I say with a weak smile and saving slightly. "And this is Minnie" I say pointing to the exceed hiding behind me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"NANI!!!!
I giggled at the guild which were now running around the guild screaming "THERE'S ANOTHER ERZA" and "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO" Little did I know that two people in the guild took a particular interest in me. I just sit back, relax and let the chaos unfold before my eyes.

Natsu's POV
She's Erza's sister!! But she's so...so...nice?!I see (Y/N) sit down while still keeping her natural beauty and elegance. The way her (E/C) eyes sparkle in the sunlight, the her angelic laugh could light up even the darkest of rooms, the way her red hair draws your attention. Wait. WHY AM I THINKING THIS?! My cheeks turn bright red and I look over to ice princess. He's staring at her too. I start glaring daggers at him.

Gray's POV
Wow she's beautiful! And she uses Ice typed magic. I can't wait to get to know her. I see flamebrain glaring daggers at me. He better not ruin this!

Natsu and Gray's POV
It's on! Your going down!

Your POV
Suddenly the guild doors swing open. Standing there is the one and only Tatania. My big sister.