Ships

Your POV

I watched in anticipation as the scene unfolded before my eyes. Gray and Natsu were arguing and suddenly fists were being thrown and spells were being cast. I smirked and rolled my sleeves up. I see my sister doing the same. Yeah, I'm definitely gonna like it here.

Natsu POV

Gray cast ice make hammer and threw me to the back of the guild. From them on all I could see is red (See what I did there? Red. Fire Natsu!..........................I'll just stop) I could feel the Dragon scales crawling up my neck. Now I'm real angry. Fire started to surrond the floor around me. Suddenly I felt a hand touch my shoulder.I turned around not really seeing who it was. I was still blinded by rage.I felt a fist hit my face and I blacked out. The last thing I saw was piece of red hairand Gray lying on the floor beside me.

Erza POV

I looked over to my sister.

 "Lets get em" I mouthed

 She just nodded in response and rolled up her sleeves as I did the same.  I came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. They turned around and I punched them in the face. This guild hasn't changed one bit. (Y/N) and I flung them over our shoulders and took them to the infirmary.

Gray POV (so many POVs)

I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by a blinding white light. When my eyes ajusted to the light, I realised that I was in the infirmary. I looked to my right to see Juvia with tears coming down her face. When she realised I was staring at her, she tackled me back on the infirmary bed and looked at me with heart eyes.

"My beloved Gray-sama! Juvia was so worried! Juvia saw what happened. Is Gray-sama okay!Juvia made you a cake!"

I just grunted in response. Sometimes Juvia can be a pain in the ass. She then rushed out of the infirmary to go get her cake. I wonder where (Y/N) is right now. iIkinda miss her. If it wasnt for stupid hot head over there maybe I could of not made a fool of myself in front of here. Thanks a lot flame wad. She probably thinks I'm a idiot now.

Lucy POV

"WHATS WRONG WITH ME TODAY?!" I scream in my head and bang my fist on the table.

"Juvia knows how you feel" Juvia says while pointing towards (Y/N) behind her.

"Ho-how did you?"

"Juvia can tell by the look on love rivals face"

I sigh in defeat. Shes right. I admit I love Natsu and I'll  do everything to get him back.

Your POV

I was sitting with Erza trying to catch up with her. Key word: TRYING

"This morning was fun" 

"Mmhmm"

"Did ya miss me"

"Mmhmm"

"I'm leaving again"

"Mmhmm"

" Jellals heeeeerrrrrreeee"

"WHAT! WHERE!"

I laughed at my sister and went over to the bar sitting next to Lucy and Juvia to tell Mira what just happened.

"Hey mira. I gotta tell you something. Jerza is taking the first step!" I say starting to fangirl.

"Do you mean faze 1: Erza or Jellal admits or shows that they like eachother and become BF and GF, get married and have Jerza babies!!!!!"

"YYYAAAAAASSSSSSS! Now all we need to do is give them a litttttlllllleeeee push" I say rubbing my hands together, a evil smirk plastered on my face.

"Lets get started then"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my long talk with Mira, I ordered a (F/F) milkshake. I dont know why but I felt like there was someone staring at me. I turned behind me and I saw Lucy and Juvia whistling innocently behind me. I just shrugged, turned back and took a sip of my milkshake.

Lucy and Juvia POV

Watch out (Y/N). We're coming for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys here is another chappie for you guys!  I just wanted to know, who do you guys want to end up with! I am going to make a ending for both but I'm just curious . Don't forget to like and comment! See you guys!