Puppets (Part 2)

~Gray~
----------------------------------------------------------

Gray?

I sign in relief as Gray pulled me up using his big strong, muscular.......um arms.Yeah... lovely toned arms.

Unfortunately, I didn't realised I zoned out, leaving Gray to stare at me in curiosity.

"Are you okay?"

"Um yeah. Thanks for asking," I playfully pushed his shoulder

Oh I might of forgotten to mention one minor detail. His breath smells a lot like mints. Yes people,that's how close ours faces were.

I sure wasn't complaining. And neither was he.

I huffed and looked down onto the rough stone surface underneath me. Why am I so awkward? And where's erza? And I'm kinda hungry, is there a shop around here?

Where's erza?

OH MY GOD ERZA

I swiftly pulled Gray forward with the collar of his shirt (that he actually had on) which definitely took him but suprise.

"What did you do to my sister you... you hot-I mean cold son of a biscuit!"

He quirked his eyebrow and smirked."Buiscuit?"

I punched his arm"Is that all you got from that!" His smirk grew wider.

"Hot?"

Oh fudge me.

"Are you fudging kidding me! I will shove my sword so far up your a-"

"Ok, ok. Don't worry about it, I left her with flamebrain at a nearby village. It looked safe enough."

BOOM

And there goes safe. Just skipping out of the front door. Lovely.

Just fudging lovely.

I abruptly stand up an look towards the horizon and see a puff of smoke coming from a distance.

"Erza, if you die on me I will kill you." I mutter.

I'm suddenly pulled into someone's chest.

"Don't worry. Your sister's strong. She can protect herself" Grays smooth voice floats into my ears.

At that moment I burst into tears-

Actually scratch that. The only heart that exists is the one that keeps the blood pumping.

As I was saying-

I slowly turn around and face him,  his arms loosely holding my waist.

"Are you sure?"

"Promise"

Even though I've only known him for a little while I believe him. With him, I feel safe.

I can't help but let my eyes flicker to his lips as our comfortable silence continues, so comfortable that I don't realise that I'm leaning towards him, inches away fro-

"Come on snowman, put on some clothes. Have some decency."

When did he strip?

Gray's POV

Damn, so close. But of course the super hot cheeto had to come and ruin it. And I was about to kiss y/n! Does she like me?

Nah

Speaking of y/n, I turned glaced where she was, mentally preparing to have a conversation without making a fool out of myself and realised that she wasn't there.

Oh well.

I looked forward to see Natsu and y/n walking together.

"Hurry up ice prick! The explosion was at the village! Erza asked me to get both of you, you know!"

"Damn,how long did I zone out?" I muttered to myself but reluctantly following.

----------------------------------------------------------
And that's anyone chapter done! Sorry I didn't update earlier. As you know, school just started. Anyway I found this chapter much easier to write for some reason. I also made sure to make both chapters different soin this one one y/n is much more sarcastic and jokey instead of emotional.Maybe it was I was being much 'looser' with my  writing but enough of my rambling. Don't forget to vote and comment! I read every single one.

See ya in the next chapter!