The new war begins

For as long as they could remember they had never not been in a war sense they were in a war with the foot. Now something big is coming and it wants to destroy Raph and Leo's love.

Leo and Raph were in their room just being cute.

Raph:No Leo no tickling me.

Then Leo pinned Raph down and had a hold on Raph's hands.

Raph:Leo.

Leo:Came on you love it.

Raph:I might love it but, that doesn't mean I want you to tickle me all the time.

Leo:There's something I can tickle and you will definitely love it.

*lemon*

Then out of nowhere Leo grabbed Raph's member.

Raph:L-Leo.

Then Leo started to tickle Raph's member and it was turning Raph on.

Raph:L-L-Leo-o.

Leo:Oh Raphie.

Raph:L-L-L-Leo-o-o-o.

Then Leo stopped and stared at Raph, Leo has never heard his husband like that before.

Raph:Leo please, can you just put yourself in me now.

Leo:Okay honey.

Then Leo pushed himself into Raph's entrance and started to move in and out of Raph at first it was really slow and then it grew to be faster.

Raph:Leo.

They went at it for 4 hours and then Leo pulled out and layed next to Raph both of them panting.

*lemon*

Leo:Man I love you Raph.

Raph:I love you too, Leo.

But then they heard Donnie and Mikey yelling that they had to get to the old abandoned factory. Something was going on there.

When they got there it was no surprise someone was making evil ninja bots.

Donnie:Is making all these bots?

???:I am.

Mikey:[gasp]

Donnie:Max.

Raph:Who is Max?

Leo:He was Donnie friend intel he betrayed us.

Max:What can I say you guys were too good for my taste.

Then he activated the bots they started to fight them but, when they were on the other side of the door Leo looked in and saw Raph being hold be a bot.

Leo:Raph!!!

Max:See you never.

Then he closed the door and when Donnie Mikey and Leo got home Leo ran into his and Raph's room and was laying on the bed.

Leo:Don't worry Raph we'll rescue you.