confession(yandere!brassberry x reader)

{A/N} NOTE: THIS IS THE SONG DEAR YOU CONFESSION AND ITS SHION SONG (She has dear you-thanks) ENJOY THE STORY! AND LEAVE A REQUST!*

you were writing a story in a desk as the class day was almost over in social study class. Then someone was sitting next to you he is a skeleton with a green shirt on but had a black coat with fake spikes on shoulders in it as you wave hi to him as he wave back to to you with a smile.

"H...h..hi.'' the skeleton greeted as he looks so shy to you that made you giggle a bit.

"Hi, I'm (y/n) what's yours?.'' You ask nicely then skeleton spoke.

"Brassberry...why?''.

But then you said.

"No, no, I was just wondering brassberry!.''  Then you noticed the red thing on his head with blue around it as you ask with a  confused look.

"Huh?. What happened to your forehead?''  Brassberry then roll his eyes at you and he said.

"You don't wanna know how I got it.''

"If there's even a single thing that i can do here. Tell me."

The school bell rang as everyone begin to run out of the classroom since the school day over people are partying or just staying at home. You walk out of social studies to your locker as you were getting your backpack and your jacket too but then brassberry spoke as he got his stuff out of his locker too.

"Hey... (y/n) You think can hangout with me sometimes?" Brassberry said as he blushes he look so shy around you that made you smile.

"Oh brassberry, I would love to hang out with you. I promise I will hang out with you!" You give brassberry a hand shake and then left the school leaving him smiling.

"That i can do here now. I simply want to recover those happy days. I don't want them to be the past."

Brassberry stood there as he spoke himself with blushing on his face.

"W-ow. I can't believe I make a girl to hang out with me!." Brassberry walked out of the school building as he hear you giggling with a guy. He hide behind the tree as he was shock that he saw you with blueberry(underswap sans).

"Human you're so funny!'' Blueberry giggle more as he started to hug you that make brassberry so jealous and mad.

"I know I been telling you stories about my past. Come I'll walk you home since your lazy brother can't walk you home." You said that made you and blueberry laugh some more.

"As time passes my heart is dyed blacker, I can't suppress it. It's painful.''

Brassberry eye glow green and as he said.

"No...one touches (y/n) only....me...''

Few minutes later you were in your room texting your best friend blueberry(underswap sans) in your phone but then he call you.

"(Name)...I'm scared...." blueberry said in the phone as he started to cry."no.stop it brassberrry! Help papyrus!''. You gasp then you shouted in your phone.

"Brassberry what the heck did you do to sans?!'' It was all silence but brassberry spoke in the phone.

"Oh, (y/n). I see you're wondering about your boyfriend blueberry huh?. If wanna see him you better find him or else hes....DEAD..."

You then got angry and scream in the phone.

"BRASSBERRY YOURE PSYCHO!!!! YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOT KIDNAPPING PEOPLE! YOU FREAKING!..." Brassberry hung up the phone before you can say rude names about him as blueberry started to beg He was in the torture table tied up.

"Papyrus help me! I don't wanna die!..".

Brassberry chuckled as he smiled evil at underswap sans.

"Please save me so I that won't repeat my sins from now  on. Please, oh please. Even just a little show me a sign that you're alive."

"Stay here while I get my little sweetiepie."   Brassberry gotten out from the sercet downstairs room which it was a tonture room, meanwhile you were walking to brassberry to tell him to let blueberry go before he kills him. 

"Brassberry!" You called out as you look around outside while you still walk around. Then you felt someone grab you from the shirt and punching you in the nose. You groan in pain you look down and saw brassberry who was beating you.

"N-o...brass...please dont..."  You beg as you tried to scream but brassberry covered your mouth.

"Youre...mine all mine (y/n).''  Brassberry started to punch you in the right eye making you have a blackeye as tears started to ran down your eyes. Brassberry asked as he grab a knife from his pocket.

"Now...do You love Me?."

Brassberry puts the knife in your neck if you said no he'll slit youe throat or even kill you.

"Yes...I love you...." You said as you started to twitch and shook in fear that make brassberry laugh uncontrollably but it was kinda of dark  Brassberry kisses you in the lips passionately but you didn't kill back. Brassberry stop kissing you he put the knife in his pocket.

"Oh.. (y/n) I love you too.''

Brassberry kept you in his House forever so he won't let anyone touch you or talk with you. Blueberry was free and he didn't get killed by brassberry but papyrus didn't find out about the kidnapping or the killing too. 

"I love you (y/n).'' Brassberry said as he hugs making you shook in fear he saw you shook in fear."(name) don't be scared. I'm here to protect you from those boys."