Blane

Blane always new he had been the favourite. From the moment his parents brought him his stupidity named brother home, he knew he was going to do great things. When he was 4, Kyle 2, he picked up his dads guitar and began playing. He had only picked up the guitar for the first time in his life and he was already Better then 64% of musicians. His dad began to tear at how good he had done with his child. His mother usually disappointed since the baby came home, began to feel joy for the first time in 2 years (other then any other time just watching Blane and having Kyle out of site). She Picked up her small boy and carried him all the way to the car to buy him his own guitar. His dad followed and left Kyle at home hoping he'd find a fork and take some kind of interest to the outlets that they take the covers off of whenever Blane leaves the room. Blane was the type of kid who on Halloween would get the handfuls of candy helping them feel that they've given enough even though it only being 6:30, the proceed to turn off there porch light and sit back while eating 96% of the candy they purchased and call it  "there cheat day".  Kyle on the other hand would be the kid that the person would say "we're all out of candy!" When he saw the 3 large unopened boxes and would then slam the door in his face. He'd walk away and see them handing out candy to Blane as he walked out with a large smile on his face with another full bag.