Brenda the Bus

Kyle began to cautiously walk up to the bus in front of him. As he approached it he began to wonder if this adventure was going to be like something he had seen while watching magic school bus. He then hopped up the stairs one by one and stood in the aisle. He looked at all the seats in front of him he found an empty one near the back and sat down. "Alright kids, this bus is called Brenda. That's
B R E N D A. Got it? Good. You treat her with respect and she'll be good to you." The driver sat back down and placed his hands back on the wheel. The bus nearly took off when he heard an "Wait I'm here!" In a strange sounding voice near the front. The strange boy with large glasses, a brown bagged lunch, and an inhaler in his hand. Looked around the bus. He then saw that the seat beside Kyle was open let out an "ah!" And headed for the seat. The boy wore shorts long socks and suspenders over his patterned t-shirt. "Hey there." The boy said staring at him with a strange welcoming smile. "Names Giselberk." He sat and thought for a quick moment before responding. Giselberk? Who names there kid Giselberk?? "Kyle." He said with a concerned look on his face but also trying to keep a smile. 20 minutes. The next 20 minutes, he would be spending with a kid named giselberk. "What'd to pack for lunch?" Giselberk asked tying to keep the conversation going. "Mom packed me a sandwich with broccoli." Kyle said with a confused/thinky type look. Blane turned around from the seat in front of him. "Mom packed me a cupcake and carrots, AND get this, A Wagon wheel!!" The brother turned back around with a snarky look. "I got some meet" Giselberk said staring at the seat and out the window opposite from him. "You excited to swim?" Kyle asked trying to make things less awkward. "Oh. No." Giselberk turned back to the window he was staring at. His posture was terrible. He sat with his back so hunched over his hands just kinda sat there beside him with no where else to go. "Cool. Cool" Kyle just stopped trying. He was bored with the strange boy. "I'm allergic to Greek yogurt." Giselberk announced. "Since you asked." Kyle looked confused. "I didn't ask." Kyle said trying to laugh it off. "Oh. Wonder who did."