Chapter six

ㅡ Y/N POV ㅡ
I woke up to the door bell and not as usual to my alarm clock. I opened my eyes and quickly looked at my phone. I missed all of my 6 alarm set ups. It was 8:05AM already and my first lesson starts in like 10 minutes. Hell no, I overslept. Probably because of yesterday. I rolled out of the bed while the bell rang again. I quickly rushed downstairs to open the door.

It was Hansol. He came to pick me up for school as always. He stood in front of me chuckling. "Nice Hair", he said grinning. I forgot I looked like a piece of trash with dark under eye circles, tangled hair and my oversized shirt. "I OVERSLEPT, I'M GOING CRAZY", I complained about myself. "Calm down and get yourself ready, I'll wait for you", he said laughing. He came in and I ran upstairs. I brushed my teeth, put on my uniform and brushed my hair. I didn't care about my dark circles, so I skipped putting on make-up to save time.

It's 8:15AM, I went downstairs. "Cute", he said smiling. "We have no time, Hansol", I said grabbing his hand running out. Hansol and I ran to school and arrived 10 minutes too late to our music-lesson. Hansol went in first and I followed him. I could feel all the stares of the students burning into the side of my head. Ugh, I hate being late for school.
Hansol stepped forward "Sorry for being late, Mr. Kwon", Hansol explained.
Mr. Kwon stood up "It's the second day of school and you guys are late already. What's the cause?", he asked.
"I overslept and Y/N waited for me", Hansol responded as I opened my mouth to say it.
"I'm sorry, it won't happen again", Hansol said bowing.
"You should go earlier to bed, Chwe Hansol", Mr. Kwon said walking towards us. Hansol nodded.
"But I can't let your late arrival pass just like that. So, you both will get a punishment after that lesson", Mr. Kwon said. The students giggled.

As we sat down I looked at him. "Why did you do that?", I whispered.
"Did what?"
"Why did you put the blame on you?"
"I'm used to that and I couldn't blame you, you know?", he smiled.
"QUIET!", Mr. Kwon shouted.
Hansol and I smiled at each other.
"Thank you", I whispered.

*after music-lesson*

"You guys stay here and clean this class room", our teacher said. We nodded. "I want this room to be nice and clean when I come back", Mr. Kwon said walking out the room laughing.

This punishment meant no break and no food for us and it was all my fault. I felt bad for Hansol, because he waited for me and even took the blame on him. "I'm sorry", I said wetting the sponge in the sink.
"You don't have to be! this punishment is not a punishment, because you're with me", Hansol said smiling, taking the broom.
"You must be hungry though", I mumbled.
"Not really, I'm not the one who overslept, so I had breakfast", he said grinning, sweeping the ground.

Thinking about breakfast, I got really hungry since I haven't had breakfast this morning and it was lunch time already. My stomach growled as I was cleaning the blackboard. Hansol giggled behind me. I turned around. "What's so funny?", I asked.
"You're hungry right?", Hansol asked leaning his head on the broom.
"No!", I said continueing cleaning the blackboard.
He ignored my negation and said "Let's finish this fast so we can get food, alright?".
I hummed nodding, I loved how he cares for me. He always thinks about others first and makes sure everyone is fine.

*after punishment*

Mr. Kwon came back with a cup of coffee. He looked around and took a sip "Nice job, Chwe Hansol, Y/L/N Y/N".
"Can we go now?", Hansol asked.
Mr. Kwon looked around one more time "Since you two did great, I'll let you go. But don't come late again", he said smiling. We nodded bowing and left the class room.

We forgot that we had one more hour til the next class starts, because of the free period we had. Hansol and I rushed down the hallway to the cafeteria to get our food. After getting our food, we looked around. All the seats and tables were taken.

"Shall we go to the rooftop?", Hansol asked me looking around.
"I've never been there before"
"Then it's gonna be your first time, it's beautiful up there!", he said smiling. I nodded grinning. He lead me upstairs.

As we arrived, I felt the fresh air blowing onto my face. It really was beautiful. Everywhere were flowers and the view was great. "Come on", Hansol said leading to the table. I sat in front of him. "How is it?", Hansol asked.
"It's beautiful, I never thought the rooftop was this pretty", I said leaning on my hand.
"I knew you'd like it. And now, enjoy your meal. You must be really hungry", Hansol said grinning.

*after eating lunch*

We heared someone walking up the stairs. Oh well, Nayoung showed up. This girl who is crazy for Hansol. "HANSOL BAAAAAABY!", she squealed.
I flinched. She was loud as hell.
"Holy fuck, please no", Hansol mumbled.
"HERE YOU ARE", she jumped next to him sitting down.
"I told you already to not call me Hansol. It's Vernon for you", he said rolling his eyes.
"Why you gotta be so rude all the time? I really like you", she said pouting grabbing his arm.
"But I don't like you", Hansol said trying to get out of her grip. I giggled.
"But it sounded different as I went down on you", Nayoung said smirking, looking at me.
I widened my eyes. What did she just say?
Hansol gasped and looked up at her. "The only reason why I let you do that is, because you insisted to do that and I was under pressure"
"But you sounded like you enjoyed it, didn't you?", Nayoung smirked at him.
"It was nothing special".
"You're such an asshole, you didn't even thank me", Nayoung said standing up throwing her hair.
She gave me the dirtiest look and left.

I was still speechless and sat there with an opened mouth. "Did she just..", I couldn't talk. It felt like something was stuck in my throat.
".. Yes. She gave me a blow job", Hansol confessed folding his hands. I gasped.
"Are you serious?", I couldn't look at him.

ㅡ Hansol POV ㅡ
Fuck man, why did Nayoung show up? "Are you serious?", Y/N asked with a cracked voice. I didn't say a word, since it really happened. It was just so.. spontaneously, and I really do regret letting Nayoung do that.

*flashback*

I went down the hallway, on my way to P.E. Nayoung showed up in front of me. She went to the same P.E. class as me and was already dressed. She wore shorts and a tight tanktop which was kind of seethrough. "Vernon baby", she said in a calm voice.
I didn't know what to do. "Uhm, can't talk now. I'm late already", I said trying to fo past her.
"Awh, silly. P.E. starts in 10 minutes", she said pushing me back.
"Yea.. and I need to change and help Mrs. Hwang with the basket balls", I again tried to pass her as she blocked me grabbing my lower area. I flinched. "Wh-What are you doing?", I said stepping back.
She came closer to me "P.E. can wait. Let me do you a favor", she whispered licking her lips. I was confused.
She took my hand and lead me to the restroom. I couldn't control myself and let her do what she wanted to do..

*flashback end*

"I-I couldn't control myself", I told her. Y/N stood up looking down. Her hair hid her face.
"Thanks for showing me the rooftop, I need to go..", she said with a shaky voice. I watched Y/N walk away while burrying my face into my hands.

Why the fuck did that bitch show up? I was so angry at her and myself.