Chapter eight

ㅡ Y/N POV ㅡ

While dancing, Taehyung suddenly pulled me off of the dance floor and lead me outside, I quickly looked back at Hansol staring at us, I could see his eyes following us but I didn't look back after and just left with Taehyung. He sat down on a bench and glanced at me. "What's wrong?", I asked. He shook his head and said "Nothing, come here", he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me. I didn't say anything. "You're truly beautiful", he said after hugging me tight. I laughed, rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I was really exhausted from dancing and walking around, plus the alcohol in my blood.

I suddenly flinched as a voice shouted "V, are you coming?", I stood up quickly and looked at the door. Another handsome boy appeared. "Not now, Jimin. I'm busy now", Taehyung shouted back smirking. The boy rolled his eyes, saying "Oh, I see.. Alright then, but come soon. The boys want to dance", the boy winked at me and left. "Aw, did he scare you?", Taehyung asked giggling. "A bit, who was this? And why did he call you V?", I asked curiously. "A friend, I'm here with my dance group. And V is my nickname. You can call me Taehyung or V, I'm okay with both", he said smiling. "I'll call you Taehyung", I responded. He nodded "Come back here", he said patting on his lap. I smiled, sitting back on his lap. I was waiting for Hansol to come and looked patiently at the door, but he took so long. He probably doesn't care about me.

I sobbed. "Are you alright?", Taehyung said looking concerned at me. I nodded. He caressed my cheek "What ever it is, you can tell me". I nodded again trying to smile at him.

"Did you ever kissed someone before?", he asked out of nowhere. I thought a second about it. And remembered that Hansol actually took my first kiss a long time ago. I'll never forget about this day, because from that day on I learned to love him.

*flashback (8 years ago)*

"WHERE ARE YOU?", Hansol shouted. We played hide and seek in the forest and I was hiding on a tree. I giggled watching him walking around, looking for me. "I give up", he whined. "I'm up here, loser", I shouted laughing. He looked up the tree. "How the hell did you climb that?", he asked amazed. "Skills", I said. "Sure.. Come down now. It's dangerous", he shouted. I nodded and tried to climb back down. It was harder than I thought and I tripped. "NOOOO", Hansol yelled. I fell from the tree.

"Ouch", I groaned sitting up. I landed on something soft though. I looked down and saw Hansol laying under me. I quickly stood up dusting off my skirt. "Yeah, skills", he said sitting up. "I tripped!", I said helping him up. "I caught you though", he grinned at me. "Thanks, but did I hurt you?", I asked worried. He shook his head. "I think I like you", Hansol said to break the silence. "Sure you do, we're best friends", I said laughing. "Uh.. that's not what I meant", he said. I was confused "What?". "What ever.. did you ever have your first kiss?", Hansol asked.
"N-no, and you?", "Me neither". We looked at each other and bursted out in laughter as we always did.

"I don't want to waste my first kiss to someone unimportant, you know?", Hansol said kicking some rocks away. "Kiss me then", I said laughing. It was a joke obviously, he is my best friend after all. He looked up at me blushing. I didn't say anything but blushed as well. He took it seriously and walked up to me. He didn't hesitate and kissed my lips. My belly was tingling and I couldn't move. It went too fast. Hansol ran away after kissing me. I just stood there speechless and left with thousands of butterflies in my stomache.

*end of flashback*

Hansol and I never talked about that after and pretended nothing ever happened. He probably forgot about that, but I didn't.

I nodded to Taehyungs question if I ever kissed someone. He smirked "Then you're experienced". I wasn't really. Hansol was the first and last boy I ever kissed. I denied every other boy since then.

Taehyung rubbed my lower back and slowly moved his lips towards mine. Before our lips touched, I flinched hearing Hansols voice shouting "Y/N?".

ㅡ Hansol POV ㅡ

I walked outside and I saw them. Y/N sitting on this guys lap. Their faces were very close to each other. It looked like they were about to kiss or already did. I was angry. "Y/N?", I shouted as I walked through the door. Both of them flinched. "What's wrong?", she asked looking at me, I could see in her expression that she drank. "I need to talk to you", I said walking towards her. I grabbed her arm and pulled her up. "Stop", this guy said, smacking my hand off of her. This guy made me angrier but I tried to stay calm.

Y/N stood there with half closed eyes, without realizing anything. "I have to talk to her, don't stress me", I said raising my voice. "Lower your voice, boy. She is staying with me. Who do you think you are - appearing out of nowhere and disturbing us?", he said pulling Y/N beside him. I pulled her back to me "Shut up, we have to go now". "Stop arguing, you fools",  Y/N said giggling. We both looked at her. "Did you drink?", I asked her. She nodded slowly. "Enough, I'm taking you back home", I said. "No. I'll take her home later, You can leave alone", this guy said. As I wanted to reply, Y/N did. "It's okay Taehyung, I'm tired anyways. But thanks for taking care of me.", he hugged her and whispered something in her ear. I rolled my eyes and pulled Y/N away from him.

I put her seatbelt on and walked over to the drivers seat. I didn't really want to drive her home yet. I looked at her. She was staring outside the window. "Are you okay?", I asked, turning her face towards me. She nodded eyesmiling "I'm just tired", she mumbled. "Who was this guy?", I asked raising my eyebrow. She giggled "Are you jealous?", "Tell me", I said. She immediately stopped laughing "Taehyung", she responded. I  didn't know him. "You were busy talking to some girls, and he took care of me", she said crossing her arms. "He gave you alcohol, and you call this taking care of someone?", I said. She didn't answer and stared outside again. "Listen, I regret what Nayoung did to me and I'm so-", before I finished my sentence, Y/N tried to open the car door. "Stop talking about this.. ugh.. open the door now. I'm going to walk home by myself", she said sobbing. Luckily, I locked the doors so she couldn't leave.

I waited a minute for her to calm down. She was quiet now. "I will take you home", I said to break the silence. She only sat there saying "Just take me home now", with a raspy voice. I drove her home. She fell asleep while I was driving, so I carried her to her room. She snuggled in my jacket while I was carrying her and mumbled stuff. I layed her down in her bed and carefully took her heels off. As I wanted to leave, she grabbed my jacket and mumbled "Stay with me". She was probably dreaming. I carefully pulled my jacket away. "Stay", she repeated. "You want me to stay?", I asked. She hummed. Her eyes were closed already.

Her dad isn't home and it was late anyways, so I decided to stay with her. "Come next to me", she mumbled patting the empty space beside her. I didn't hesitate and layed down next to her watching her fall asleep until I fell asleep too.