Part 1

"I love you Jia.."

The moment those words slipped out of his mouth my dreams shattered into millions of pieces. How could he even think to utter those words, when I was living my dream, just four words were enough to shatter it. When he mistook me as Jia and confessed his love for her, I literally stopped breathing.

His voice is still lingering in my head, even after a few hours, his confession. I have heard that many times before, but never had I got hurt at this level.

His words are screaming inside my head, it's repeating inside continuously. My heart is no more hurting just a feel of beating. It is not being able to feel anything, just blood pumps, nothing more. I don't know what he was doing to me, He was ravishing me with his love. I think I'm wrong here, it was not love it was pure lust. He lusts me, the single thought made me feel sick. He confessed his love for a girl when he loved me, oh sorry again the wrong choice of the word while he was using me for his pleasure. But I know I was at fault I should have stopped him, but a girl with a broken heart too craves for love, I couldn't stop those beautiful feelings, so I let him do everything, which he wanted at that moment.

Every touch of him gave a feeling of being loved, but the thought of his love for some other girl gave me a feeling of a s**t. He was using me for calming him.

Why was he so arrogant? His touches were needy, he was so desperate. His eyes had held a rage that scared me. His those beautiful eyes always used to be soft, and warm, but today that was intense, they had a rage, an unspoken pain, a hurt feeling, he was angry. That thought of using me whenever he wants didn't do anything good to me. If he thinks, he can have me anytime he wants then he was bloody wrong. I do love him I accept it, but I am a girl with lots of dreams and values how could he even think of breaking my dreams? I have been his best friend since we were in kinder gardens when years passed, my friendship took a turn indeed that was the wrong turn. I fell for my best friend, but the damages were already done.

Like in those movies, we can see the hero asking help to propose his love the same happened with me, yes, he loved someone; in fact, he still loves someone else...the beauty queen that is what she thinks of her. She is the richest girl in our college, but she did not have enough money to buy clothes. I never saw her in enough clothes always show off her yucky body. Ok, I accept, she has a great body, but I hate her. Urrghhh she is a shameless girl... she is a shame for the girls. I just hate her. There were many more reasons behind my hate for her, one is obvious she hates me, and she hates me because of my friendship with him, she thinks that he is her, no way he is mine and I will never let her have what is mine.

"Sharon" His shaky voice drained out all drops of blood from my body, I became pale, when I looked up from where I was sitting, I saw he was trying to open his eyes, I can't stay here, I won't able to hear that he regrets what happened between us last night. I can't afford that. I have to run away, my mind was screaming at me, but my heart was opposing very strongly, it was saying to stay and to hear what he is going to say, my heart really wants to break again, was it not enough, I felt like to rip my head, he groaned holding his head in his palms. I very silently stood up holding the white silky sheet close to my chest, and then within seconds I was inside the washroom.

"Sharon is that you"

He asked, his each word was dipped in irritation. I did not react; I had not had any idea how to react. I stood under the shower after removing the sheet. I gasped at the sight my whole body was red and blue, the outcome of his raw passion, no, not passion it was the outcome of his rage, his anger, his frustration...the hot water flow through my body I shuddered when it made contact with those marks. It stinks, after taking a long shower, I came out of the washroom in my bathrobe I was expecting he would be sitting in the bed, but I was wrong the room was empty. I took a deep breath to calm my heart it was running in a marathon.

After making me presentable, I went downstairs to see he was sitting in the dining, in the same way, he was sitting on the bed, head in the palms.

"Swayam" He looked up when he heard my voice

"My head is blasting, can you make me a lemo"

"Yeah I will make it" I did not let him complete; I know he needed a lemonade.

I came near him with a glass of lemon juice and one medicine; he will need that I know. He took both and had it together. When I turned to go back to the kitchen, I felt a tug on my right wrist. I turned to look at swayam, he was standing there with a frown and a confused face, my heart again went for a marathon It was beating so fast.

"What is that in your neck?"

He asked me while pointing his index finger to a bite mark which he gave me last night. Ohh, so he forgot everything, what he did,

"Nothing," I said in a hurry, I need to go away from him before I break down.

"Why are you running away from me??? "

Ohh, now he wants to know that too...

"There is nothing like that" I faked a smile

"Ok," that idiot believed me so easily.

"Sharon, what happened yesterday night?"

I looked up at him I was sure my eyes were practically out of its sockets, "nothing happened Swayam"

"I know you are lying, I misbehaved with you, I crossed my limits, I did wrong, a huge mistake, I re"

I didn't let him complete those words.

"You didn't do anything wrong Swayam, For god sake, I'm your wife"

"But we both don't love each other Sharon"

Yeah, he doesn't have any idea about my love for him.

"Look Swayam I didn't know what had happened to you last night, you were not really in your sense, you were hurt, angry and I saw many more emotions in your eyes in a single night. Those scared me and you touched me in a way that you never did, we consummated our marriage"

I looked up into his eyes, I thought I would see anger, but those showed a different kind of relief. If I say the next action of him shocked me then that would be an understatement, he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly and said "I'm sorry Sharon if I hurt you, and for your kind information I don't regret anything that happened and I will never."

"But you said you love Jia when we were..." I asked looking straight into his eyes, I was sure he noticed that hurt in my voice.

His smile washed away from his face in a split of a second, without giving me any answer he just walked out leaving me alone to deal with the new turn of events in our life.