Part 2

I was sleeping peacefully after a dreadful day and a very tiring night. A small smile came to my lips when I remembered the dream that I saw last night, I made love to Sharon, and I made her mine. When she told me that, I was her first I felt proud of myself and I was sure I would be the last. Nevertheless, after some time I said something, I don't remember what that was, but after that I felt she was responding like a Robert, still she submitted herself to me.

Some kind of voice snapped me out of my dream, someone was sobbing. When I sat up, I felt a throbbing pain in my head; i held my head in my palms, i was continuously pressing it for some relief. When I opened my eyes, I saw Sharon was sitting in the floor with a white sheet covering her body, I didn't understand why she was sitting like that, but she looked stunning. In the meantime, she ran to the washroom ignoring me.

When she did not give me any response I thought to talk to her later, then I came out of our bedroom to have some medicines. After some time she came back and made lemonade for me, she looked so fresh and angelic that time, when I was checking her out, my eyes was stuck in her neck, there was something red, which caught my attention that didn't give me any pleasant feeling, the whole dream came to my mind in a flash. Every moment was flashing in front of my eyes. I was stuck with the reality.

Did I really do that to her when I lov... I couldn't think after that, I cheat two girls, Sharon and jia, how could I... I felt ashamed of myself but I never regretted of what happened last night, how could I? I will never run away from my obligations, when I was going to say that I regret drinking like that, she stopped me I think she don't want to remember that, she want to forget like nothing happened. Might be a mistake that was what she thought about last night. My heart twisted when the reality came across me. She told that she is ok with it just because she is my wife, but we never loved each other in that way, it was always friendship between us. She told me that we consummated our marriage. I felt relieved at that when I realized, she was fine with what happened. However, I could see a hurt feeling in her eyes, which was screaming pain and hurt. Then the blow hit me hard I took jia's name when we were ... I told that I love jia to Sharon in a situation like that. The whole earth slipped beneath my feet. My smile washed away. I couldn't look at Sharon. Her eyes, that pain pricked me like thousand needles. I couldn't stand like that in front of Sharon, her eyes were searching for answers which I have to give, but I was helpless I didn't know what to do, the first thing came to me was I need to be alone. I need to find answers and I have to give answers to her. I just walked out of our house for searching those bloody reasons.

My fault!!! Everything was my bloody fault; I was completely unaware that with one twist of the tongue, I could plunge us together into an inner turmoil. Things turned bad again, I let my anger take over my inner sense, disrespected the girl, who taught me the meaning of love, trust, care and many more emotions. I should have controlled my anger, out of my outrage I stoop so low to such a level, it had become unendurable to wake up from the fall. I don't want anything but a support, and I'm well aware that the only support I've been she.

Will she support me this time?

I pitted myself, she won't, which girl will support a person who used her forcefully for his pleasure. I chuckled at my own situation. She hates me now. The hurt I saw in her eyes was capable of stabbing me like those thousand needles. It is still pricking in my skin.

Despite being friends she always surprised me with her conscience, she has a very strong inner self, which is very much capable of choosing what is right and wrong, she is very conscientious. Nevertheless, I never got an answer for why did she choose me to spend her life with.

"Sir your order" the waiter's not so pleasant voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I have been sitting in this cafeteria since morning.

"Yes please," I faked a smile.

He returned my smile with much enthusiasm I know that smile had a hidden meaning, Expectations; he was expecting to get pay in a good way. I sneered at his audacity to keep assumptions. Do I really deserve to mock him? Never!!! Even I do have expectations, everyone have, but the difference is mine was failed expectations. I'm living in the world of failed expectations, I don't believe in those so I think I can mock him. I'm very much deserving. I suppressed my laughter, now I'm mocking me.

By putting my thoughts in the side, I took the coffee with a small smile; I smiled at the memories of last night, which I had spent with her, my Sharon. It's time to cherish the memories.

We have been married since six months, but we never acted like a husband and wife, we never had a relation like those usually married couples have. She was my best friend and she is. We always stood up for us but only as best friends, we never crossed the line. She never complained about it, might be because she knows about my love for Jia. Do I really love Jia? Well I did, I loved jia, but not anymore, not at all after what she did to me. How dare she to cheat on me?

"Then why did u say those words to Sharon that too at a moment like that?" I looked up to see my own reflection sitting across me with a bored look. Really, now I'm seeing my reflection even without a mirror. I gaped at that figure as if I have never seen myself in the mirror.

"I'm your conscious mind young man" it replied to me.

I shrugged and asked.

"What are you doing here?" I didn't let him reply and continued.

"You are supposed to be inside me and fight with my heart like usually happen."

My jaw dropped at my own reaction. Have you gone crazy swayam?

"Why did you say those to Sharon last night?"

He asked me that same thing again; I took a deep breath and replied with closed eyes.

"That was a slip of tongue."

"Really swayam? You hurt a girl who stands up for you when u needed someone, she supported you like a parent do for her child. And what you did to her? Hurt... you just hurt a girl who loved you like there is no tomorrow."

"I told you that ...Wait... what??? she loved me?" I gaped at him as if he has two horns in his head.

Idiot, he is your own reflection!!!

"Yes she loved you and still loves you"

A cracking voice of something brought me to the real world; I looked down to the ground to see the coffee mug has broken to thousand pieces now those reminded me of Sharon's heart. I actually dropped that mug when my duplicate was conversing with me, the realization of what he said hit me so hard like an arrow, when I looked around, peoples were gaping at me as if I really got two horns in my head and they were murmuring. It will be safe if I escape from here as soon as possible. I stood up and handed the cash to the waiter, the same who had a smudged look on his face, I gave him a sheepish grin and went out my smile got widened when I thought about her, about my sharon.