Part 5

I scrunched up my nose with irritation, who on this world had removed my curtains? Sunlight was peeking through the slits of the curtains and that amazingly fell directly on my eyes. I felt hot. How on the earth has the morning rays a heat? I smacked my head mentally. If that was not sunlight then why I am feeling so hot?

I slowly opened my eyes to see the most adorable view in my life. Swayam was sleeping on me. His smell was all over me; his head was on my chest, whenever I take a breath his head was moving up and down along with my chest. His hot breath managed to make me feel hot. His body was radiating heat. I smiled at my previous thoughts. His one arm was on his side and with the other; he was holding me tightly against his body. His palm was pressed on my exposed skin of my stomach. If we were in this position few days ago then I would have pushed him out of the bed. However, today I felt different. He never moved from his side. In the last months, we shared the bed but never slept this close. A red hue came to my cheeks. I blushed furiously. He was not moving, might be still sleeping. 

How we end up in this position on our bed? We were on the couch last time when I fell asleep. He brought us here. I grinned widely when I remembered how he pulled me and I end up on his top. I was busy in my thoughts when swayam stirred in his sleep. That was when those haunting memories of the last day's events came to my mind. I shouldn't be sleeping like this. I stirred in my position. I tried to loosen his grip, but he only tried to tighten it. I let him hold me for some time.

I couldn't stop my thoughts; I was thinking so wildly, I deliberately wanted to run my hands through his soft silky hair. My hands went towards his hair without my own consent. I did a small winning dance inside my head when my hands met his hair. Those were incredibly soft. I very slowly with a fear ran my hands through his hair. My nails started to massage his scalp. With closed eyes, I enjoyed the feeling of his hair against my palm. 

I suddenly withdrew my hand when swayam slightly lifted his head. However, his next movement shocked me. He raised his hands, took mine in his, and placed it on his hair again.

 "It feels so good, don't stop," he mumbled against my chest.

I smiled again, this time a wide smile. Today will be a good day. I was smiling a lot. Then there was a silence, it was not an awkward one, very comfortable one. I know swayam was awake. 

"Swayam" I slightly called him.

"Hmm," He didn't say anything. 

"Wake up, don't you have office today?"

"I don't want to wake up, just stay like this. It feels so good to stay so close to you."I didn't say anything; everything would go back once he is fully awake. I didn't want to keep any hope. 

"Don't say anything that you will regret after some time."

"I will not, I want to stay close to you, I want to move on with you, I want to wake up every morning like this, not like you are on one side and I'm on the other side. I want to wake up by seeing your smiling face."

 With that, he looked up and smiled, then went back to the previous position. 

"What had happened swayam? You are behaving so different. This is not my best friend who I ..."

"Who you loved more than a friend" swayam completed my sentence though I was not going to say that. 

My eyes were snapped open. I didn't know what to say as in reply for those words, therefore, I just kept quiet, even he didnt make a move. My thoughts were running so fast. How did he get to know this? Suddenly my eyes went to my diary that was on the top of my cupboard.