"Welcome to my Lobby"

Marion had been sitting alone after stuffing Zach and Cody's bodies in the broken down elevator

Marion had been sitting alone after stuffing Zach and Cody's bodies in the broken down elevator. The stench of fried preppy blonde kids filled his nose he couldn't wait until he could just munch on the flesh tonight. After all the guests were asleep of course, because the guest knows best!

Vic was lost after running from the crowd of pre pubescent girls chasing him down the streets, he stopped in front of a building that had a delightful smell coming out of it.  He licked his lips and pushed his way in there stood the dark man in his salmon suit looking ready for Vic to jump him with desire.

"Why hello there my handsome young fellow I'll help you in just a moment". He was keeping Vic waiting! He wanted to know how this man moved, talked... kissed?!

"Excuse me!" ,Vic cried desperately, "Don't leave me so soon." Vic getting dangerous climbed onto the desk brushing off the Mr.Moseby plague, "Don't you want to know my name?"

Marion looked the young lad up and down, but he could smell the meat getting more rancid. He simply responded choked on words, "Tomorrow."

Marion watched from picture in the wall as Vic set his suitcase down. Marion had made sure to give him the best room, plenty of space for all of his bandmates.

Of course he knew who Vic Fuentes was! He had every album in his iPod 3rd generation, and he kissed that poster up on his wall almost twice a hour. Maybe if they got to know each other he would share Cody with him.

Vic felt he could still feel his eyes as he set his suitcase off in the room. He wanted to cuddle with "Mr.Moseby". (Men are just so sexy with official titles.) Why did Vic feel like the Teletubbies were dancing around under the freaking baby face sun in his stomach? He'd only felt this way about Ronnie...
"God save me"

Marion went home the two pulseless boys in the back of his Prius. It was purple just like his friend Jimbles lair. Marion knew it was scandalous him and Vic. A pop star with a manager who had committed man slaughter...
"God save me"

---------------------------------------------

So, Vics a sexy boi, and Marions a bad boi oh how enticing this will be... Im trash im done with myself right now...

I should just bury myself because what am i doing

If you want to learn more about Jimbles read joshdunhuns
my 7th grade science teacher is a pehdiphile