"The Pimp's in Town"

Vic after running after Marion (which he learned after looking at the whip that he left after running off stage) Vic realized how much he must work out. He was like a chipmunk that was riding a top a falcon on a whale. Light footed and graceful like a chocolate beauty. Of course, Fuenty Boi would never have the guts to tell that to him in person. He always could in his dreams though...
That was one thing he could do dream.

************************************
One day later

Marion after his scandalous deeds on stage was nervous

Marion after his scandalous deeds on stage was nervous. How could he look his customer in the eye after this?! It wasn't professional, and he took his job very seriously. Of course Marion thought that would be the only trouble in his day,  but of course he could only dream that would be the case.

Walking in early so that maybe he could get his work done before his baby Fuent could awake was his goal. As he was working on his report about Mr. Tipton's daughter, London. (That no good horrible stuck up piece of crap that came out of the asshole not the womb.) he heard a crack behind him.

************************************

Vic woke up that morning bright and early his dream told him what to do, it spoke to him so clearly he had to listen to the wonderful thoughts. He grabbed the whip that was dropped the night before and caressed its handle. It looked like something dangerous to buy, but that describes Mr. Moseby a bad bad boy. He tiptoed down the stairs of the Tipton his body weighing a feather, because he's like a god.

He saw Marion was already in probably to avoid him as much as possible. Vic took a deep breathe ready for this exciting risk. The beads on the end of the whip looked ready, and Vic quickly swung the whip at the side of Moseby's desk. Marion turned around slowly with a look of desire, and also something similar to sadness. Vic launched himself for a hug but was blocked by a tall purple figure...

" What the hell", Vic screamed, " Nobody gets between me and my man!"

Marion looked terrified for his darling, " Baby boy don't fight him or the Fuck boys will get you!"

This is the first time Vic really looked at the intruder instead of his sexy bald headed Marion. The man was about 8 foot 34 inches and looked about 50-55 area. He wore a bright purple shirt, and if you stared too long it blinded your eyes leaving you with a burning headache. Cuffed to his arms were chains of leashes each one connected to a fuck boy. (You could tell by their haircuts) Next to him stood a girl about 13-14 years of age dressed in latex... she must be his number one though Fuentes. This pimp wasn't even beginning to state his purpose so it was up to Vic to start.

"Why have you stopped me from my sexy man?" Vic questioned sternly

"Your man?" This purple looking dinosaur asked, "I own him.."

Vic swung his head desperately at Marion hoping that these statement would prove untrue... The look Moseby though proved it all. Vic teared up just when they could get a chance to be together a chance it was ruined. And by who?! This purple loving pimp?!

"Jimbles I don't need you!" Cried Marion, "My Fuenty Boo treats me with respect other than tying me to a wall dressed in purple latex!"

This Jimbles looked shocked offended. Like one of his students just roasted him hardcore...

"Fine." He said in his rough grainy disturbing voice, "Though, those restraints go tight and next time you won't get out until punishment is served."

The threat was out there was no turning back, and with that Vic anime ran up to Jimbles (It was the fastest way) and jumped three feet off the ground and kneed him straight in the nuts. The fuck boys looked like they just gave Jimbles the succ... Their faced foamed red from the collars being pulled too tight against their throat as they tried to protect their master. Jimbles poofed into thin air. You could smell the witchcraft on him. Vic knew this was the beginning of a war...
A war to win or steal the heart of a hairless, smooth, silky, bad, bald, brown boy.
And it would be brutal....

---------------------------------------------

Yeh another trash chapter just like me...

I photoshopped a picture just for you guys, because i have no life and dont want to succeed (kms)

My childhood has me like ^^^

*also i have no purpose in this world and need to leave