4

I rush home and slam my door, hurrying through my homework and finally running into my room and getting ready. "No... No... UGH! WHY CANT I FIND ANY GOOD-- Ooh~!" I pull out a thin strap blood red dress and black heels. "This should work." I walk into the bathroom and take a shower before putting the dress on and drying my hair, using a brush to put it in light curls. I put on some light makeup and walk downstairs just in time to hear the doorbell ring. "Coming!!" I call, jogging to the door. I open it and see none other than Jules. I stare at him in awe, looking at how amazingly he can clean up. He's dressed in sexy black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt, with a black suit jacket over it. "Hey, Princess, you look beautiful..." He seemed to be staring at me, too. I blush and turn away slightly, before smiling. "So, should we go?"
"Sure. My car's right there." I look to where he was pointing and what I sew almost makes me faint. A black, four door '67 Chevy Impala... The exact one that Sam and Dean from Supernatural have. "H-holy shit..."
"It's awesome, right? Got it from my dad for my 16th."
"Marry me." He stares at me and I laugh awkwardly. "I was joking!" He chuckles and we walk to the car. "So... I was thinking we'd go to that new fancy place downtown."
"You mean Gustave's?? Seriously? How did you get the money??"
"I always have some... It just so happens I was going out with a beautiful girl tonight, so I decided to use it." I smile and blush as we slowly approach our destination. I think I might be glad I said yes...