5

We drive to the restaurant, and all the while I'm staring at him. His crystal blue eyes stare out at the road and his freckles pop every time we drive under a streetlight. "What?" He says quietly, not taking his eyes off the highway. "Your eyes... They're beautiful..." He chuckles and looks at me, winking. "Thanks, Princess, that means a lot." I blush slightly and stare out the window for the remainder of the ride. When we get to the restaurant he helps me out of the car and hands the keys to the vallet befor walking me inside. "Why 'ello, young man. Do you 'ave a reservation?" The man at the front counter asks in a thick French accent. "Yes, I do, actually. Trevors, Jules. My dad works here. You may know him, the owner?" I stare at him as the host's eyes widen. "But of course! Right this way, Mr. Trevors!"
"Your dad is Gustave?!?"
"Mm-hmm..." He mutters as girls all around us wave and gawk at him. "Oh, no..." I mutter, staring at a table.
"What is it, Princess?" He asks, his voice full of concern.
"That witch right over there. Natalie Feldman. The meanest, sluttiest girl in school. And look at her new boy toy... Of course..."
"Don't worry, babe. I won't let 'em bug ya. You're safe with me." He flashes a grin and I blush at his words. "Thanks, Jules. That means a lot." Our waiter comes and hands us menus before walking off to let us decide, and I stare down at it. 'So many choices... Should I get wine to drink...?' "H-hey, Jules?"
"Yea, Princess?" He looks up from his menu and stares straight into my eyes. "Do you think you could order for me?" He grins. "Oh, hell yea."