Toby's Lost

This is my first story so bare with me shout out to candygirl1234567 who will be included in this.

Toby:Got dam it! I past this big  tree like a million times.
candygirl1234567:got dam it Toby you need a girlfriend sheesh!

Toby:I Know 😖.well weird girl that just walked up to me randomly. Do you have any idea were we are.

Candy:Nope.

Fenderman: I do

Candy and Toby: OH SHIT!*Toby Pees his pants.

Candy: dude did you just pee your pants. 0-0

Toby:😓😖😫🙇I think so.

Fenderman:Dam man you need a girlfriend.

Toby: I Know!

Fenderman:well were in slenderwoods.

Candy: Nigga Clearly!!!!

Slenderman: don't call my Nigga a Nigga, Nigga!!!

Candy,Fenderman and Toby: WERE THE HELL DID YO TALL ASS JUST COME FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slenderman:I don't know I think I'm lost.
Fenderman:How its your forest you've been roaming these woods for centuries its even named after you!!!!

Slenderman:I never knew were I was going I just was looking for a McDonalds spot they selling mcnuggets for 1.99 that's a deal of the century.

Candy: anybody notice that shack over there that says Toby's house its been there the whole time.

Toby:😨😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Why meeeeeeeee!!!!

The End

Please let me know what you thought of my first story I put my whole 💖 into it. Well no I didn't I just wrote and this is how it came out but you get the point.

~Shadow