A Long Way from October

Toby:* Snoring summering about chocolate waffles in his sleep*

Hoodie :* staring at the bit cock- clock* on the wall above the fire place*

Masky:* preparing*

~The clock hits 12:00 Am~

AHHHHHHHHHH

Toby: *wakes holding his throbbing head*

Masky:*smirks underneath his mask walking away now . Enjoying his only task*

Hoodie: Morning.....

Toby:w- why ;-;

Hoodie: idk. Ask the author .

Toby: ;-; Hoodie were not supposed to break the 4th wall like this.

Hoodie:_-_- sh

Toby: ;-;

~Sorry for the short story
This was made in 1 minute and 42 seconds. ~

I just wanted to say thank you. I spent all night reading all the chapters of my story's.  Reading comments and what not. And I just was smiling . Thinking about how I started wattpad, and what i wanted to grow into. All the motivation I had and what not. And how I just stopped randomly. I wanted to say sorry for that. And no this isn't gonna be another promise to come back speech.  I can just say that that's a goal. I'll try is what I'm saying.

I've decided to work with no upload schedule.  So all the chapters or story's I put out will be of better quality.  ((Hopefully)) and I can definitely get a lot of stress of my back for feeling like I just keep lying to you guys.

I also wanted to get in touch with you guys more. As in conversations and making new friends with you. So just tell me what apparently you guys use. And your usernames. And I'll add you guys and definitely hear your ideas. Or just become friends ya know.

It's been a long long long time since October 2 2016. Ya know. And That was honestly the best year of the decade I believe. Hopefully 2020 will be better. Thanks for making it this far guys. Really.