Tobys mad

Toby: first off before we start...Fuck you!

Me: what!?!?!?!?Why

Toby:IF you don't update me more often In will rip you kidney out and feed it to E.J and feed the rest of your lungs to rake and hoodie will find a way to dispose your body!!!!!!

Me: *Gulp*

Toby: OK now start. ()~()

________________________________________________________________________________

Masky: Hey Toby remember the day that i stole your girlfriend?

Toby: yes!and fuck you!

Hoodie: *snickers quietly while playing Masky in a game of spades*

Masky: Yes GO Fish!

Hoodie: got damn it masky for the last time were not playing go fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toby:Im gonna go take a bath!

Hodie: thanx for screaming that like we actually cared.

Toby: *walking upstairs backwards flipping them both off* Fuck you.*trips*This is gonna be my luck today isnt it...

*when he gets Out the shower he goes to put on his clothes but there not there*

Toby;Why! Why! Why WHy!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!? WHY WHY!? WHY!?* walks downstairs in a bikini* Dont you dare laugh!

Masky: *Laughs hysterically*

Hoodie: alright i wont laugh....But where the fuck did you get  that bikini!?!?!?!

Toby: DONT ASK THAT EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....At least i still got my waffles.*opens freezer* WHAT TH-WTF!!!!!!!!!!1 MY WAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*explodes the planet*