Chapter 4, Back to the past?

Physical science finnaly ends and I quickly say my thanks to Mrs.chavez and leave to my last class of the day, Restorative practices.

I quickly make my way to Mr.Lazzari's room and take my seat.

He had already put up the writing prompt for today's check in and it read;
"If you were to go about going back and changing a certain event or events within your life how would you go about doing it? And how would you get back?"

I smirked at how the days' check in seemed to fit and align exactly with my thoughts.

I then wrote down my answer and went back to sit in a chair in the circle.

I sighed and put in one headphone and started listening to my music. I then closed my eyes.

It was at that moment that Mr.lazzari came over and asked if I was ok.

(Sorry guys, just gonna tell you what letters mean what, L=Layla and ML=Mr.lazzari. got it? Ok! Back to the story!)

L: yeah. Just thinking.

ML: yeah? About what?

L: About how this is my "last" day here in this point in time because I'm going to travel back in time to correct things.

ML: huh. Alright.

L: yeah.
...................................................
(End school day)

I finnaly get released from school and sigh.
I have devised a plan.
And I am ready to try that plan out now.
I lift my right arm and then bring it back down quickly. Suddenly, as I brought my hand down, light surrounded me and then I seemed to be transported to a certain point in my life.
But what point?8)
......................................
(End chapter)
Find out next time~ till next time my fellow readers~ 8)