Chapter 6,Setting up

"Layla?"

"Yes?" I answered.

"Why are you marking your notebook?" Mrs.Sobocinski asked me.

"Because I know you were going to ask us to do it sooner or later." I answered.

"And because you've asked us to do this once before." I thought.

"But Layla, how do you know which pages to mark and how to mark them when I haven't said anything yet?"
Mrs.sobocinksi asked curiously.

"..." This time I didn't answer.

"Layla?"

"*Sigh* I need to talk to you."

Mrs.sobocinski threw me a questioning look before saying "alright, let's go in the hallway."

I nodded my head,stood up, and followed her into the hall.

"So what is it layla?"

"I wanted to tell you I'm from the future and I already know how your procedures work."

At this mrs.Sobocinski gave me a look of complete and utter disbelief.

I sighed. I guess I was just going to have to show her.

"Mrs.sobocinski, get someone to supervise your class for a couple of minutes." "I have something to show you."

Mrs.sobocinski looked at me questioningly before sighing and picking up the phone and calling Mrs.wise to supervise the class.

Mrs.wise was here within a few minutes anf had gone in and said she was going to be supervising our class for a few minutes.

Nobody said anything.

I sighed and walked further away from the classroom and walked with Mrs.sobocinski to about the middle of the hallway by the double doors where we come in.

"Alright, for this to work I need you to hold onto my shoulder and don't let go." "Because if you do, you could be lost in the space time continuum forever." I warned.

Mrs.sobocinski did as I advised her to and put her hands on my shoulder tightly.

I then raised both my hands and clapped them together. As soon as I did that a white light surrounded both of us and I was back in the present. I was gone till the next morning appearently and I sighed. I looked around to see that I was still standing in the same place I left and I sighed.
I looked over my shoulder to see Mrs.sobocinski still holding onto me tightly.

"Mrs.sobocinski, you can let go of my shoulders now."

She did as I asked.

" Now come on, I have to get inside or I'll be late to advisory."

Mrs.sobocinski stood there in utter shock.

"Are you coming or not?" I asked

She spoke her head and then followed me inside the school.

I then threw my stuff into my locker and grabbed the stuff I needed for the day. It was a b-day today.
After I was done I closed the locker and headed into my advisory room where Mrs.Zuniga was already at her desk. I smiled and said good morning.

She smiled back and said good morning to me as well.

"Mrs.sobocinsk,nobody can see you because you are a person from the past brought into the future." "Basically, you can't be seen because there is already another version of you here, at this moment in the time-line." I explained.

Mrs.sobocinski nodded her head in understanding and went to go sit down.

A couple of minutes later the clock reached 9:05 And it was time to leave. I got up from where I was sitting and grabbed my stuff and headed out the door but not before saying good bye to my advisory teacher.

I then headed to Ms.Machi's class and sat down in my seat. I whipped out my notebook and a pencil and started writing the quote of the day with a response from me.

That's when Jenny sat next to me.

"Jennifer, I just got back from the past and I brought Mrs.sobocinski with me."
" I have to prove I'm from this point in time."

Jenny gave me a questioning look.

I sighed.

"Jenny just touch my shoulder and you should be able to see her."

(Authors note: those who are close to the main character are the only ones that can touch her shoulder or shoulders and are able to see Mrs.sobocinski.)

Jenny did as I told her to and she reeled back in surprise to see what I said was true.

"Told you."

"Layla?" "Why did you go into the past for and why is Mrs.sobocibski here?" Jenny inquired.

"Because I need to prove that I'm apart of this time and that I already knew what to do in her class."
"Also because I was tired of being here, I'm miserable."

Jenny gave me a look of surprise.

"*Sigh* I know what your thinking, why are you tired of being here?"

"The reason of why I'm tired of being here is because I miss everyone and I feel like I'm missing something important that I used to have."

"That's why I'm tired of being here."

"Don't you realise it Jenny?" "We feel out of place here." "We don't belong here." "Do you get what I'm saying?"

Jenny shook her head slowly in understanding. She knew I was right about how she felt Amongst these people.

"*sigh* Jenny do you want to come with me back to the past?" I asked slightly curious as of to what her answer would be.

She chewed at the bottom of her lip for a moment before saying...
(End chapter)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hahaha! Cliff hanger! I'm so evil! What shall Jenny say? What shall she do? And most of all what shall layla do? Find out in the next chapter! Till next time my fellow readers!!!!~ 8)