Chapter 5, looking around

I look around and see that I appear to be in my 6th grade classroom.
I smile to myself happily. I look down at my self and also see that I am in my 11 year old body. I smiled once more and that's when my teacher Mrs.sobocinski snapped me out of my thoughts.

S: Good morning layla. Your a bit late but you can choose your seat.

I smiled knowing exactly what part of my life I had been brought to and what day I had been brought to. It was my first day of sixth grade!

I smiled once more and chose a seat towards the back of the room that was the closest to the teachers desk.

Mrs.sobocinski wasn't the teacher I had previously known yet and that was because we hadn't had any time to talk and really bond yet.

She walked around the room and handed out some sheets and asked us to tell her about ourselves. I smiled because I remembered exactly what I put on that orange sheet with questions.

I completed the questions but with answers that differed only a little bit from my previous answers.

I smiled as I turned in my paper.
She then thanked me and I returned to my seat and grabbed one of my notebooks and started numbering it. I finished much faster than I did the first time around. By this time I just sat there in utter boredom. It was then that I smiled to myself and sighed. I was just glad to be back where I truly belong.
(End chapter)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know that I haven't updated this book in a while and I'm sorry. It just that I have been trying to catch up on my work and desperately trying to change my grade in Spanish from a "U" to at least a "C" or a "B".  So I hope you enjoy this chapter. Till next time my fellow reader's!!!~ 8) •~• 8)