Ashley new sister

Ashley new little sister
This morning Ashley mother woked up at the same time as Ashley woked up Ashley mom named katie rushed down stairs with Ashley dad Bob Ashley saw her aunt coming up stairs and Ashley thought she was gonna have a new baby sister or borther and it was June 10 when katie was going down stairs with Bob she got out of her bed and cheaked Oliver but he was there sleeping in his bed Ashley got to her room and got to her bed and started crying for her borther to wake up and he did not then her aunt annie cheaked on her she was on her bed under the covers with her dog and teddy bear hugging them both while crying loud and scarming her aunt said"shhhh Oliver is sleeping wanna know where mama and dada Is?"she said then Ashley said " yeah aunty"said Ashley then annie said"ok they are at the hospital" she said then Ashley said " she died!" Said Ashley annie said"she is gonna have a new baby " said annie Ashley said " new baby yay I big sister"Annie said "wanna eat Ashley " ashley said " yes with olille"Annie said"lets wake him up ok""ok" said Ashley"wake up ollie!!"said Ashley "WANNA EAT?!"said Ashley " he can't talk"said Annie"ok aunty"said Ashley Annie carrys ollie"lets go down staris"said annie"ok"said Ashley" wake up Ollie"said Annie( ollie starts to wake up)"time to eat"said annie"am gonna make bagel for you ok Ashley sit down"said Annie" and for you egg and grape k ollie"said Annie"am done making the food ok sit Ashley " said Annie"

"Eat up " said Annie and then Bob and katie came back home with the baby the name was Jade it was a baby girl"im gonna go get the door"said Annie"omg you guys are back is it a boy or girl?!"said Annie " it's a girl sis!"said katie"eeeeee yay "said Annie