Ashley first swimming lessons

Bob and Katie wanted Ashley to have her swimming lessons because she was all ready 4 years old so Bob picked up Ashley from pre school and telled her she's gonna go swimming with a teacher and for the warm up katie is gonna be with her and oliver was also gonna go learn swimming with ashley.

"Katie am gonna go pick up Ashley from pre school ok"said Bob "ok Bob " said katie"and come back ok I have to take her to swiming class ok"said katie"ok"said Bob so Bob picked up Ashley from pre school "Ashley your gonna go swimming with Oliver"said Bob"yay ollie ok dada"said Ashley " be good ok and did you have fun at school today Ashley?"said bob"yeah I like playing with maddie my friend"said Ashley"you guys wanna meet each other at our house someday Ashley?"said Bob"yeah maddie me are best friends"said Ashley"ok"said Bob they got home and ate lunch "ready to go swimming with Oliver"said Katie"yes said"Ashley "ok"said Katie"lets go mama"said Ashley"ok"said Katie they got in the car with Bob Jade and Katie and oliver and Ashley And they drived to swiming class" where here everyone ready to go swimming Ashley with Oliver"said Katie " yes"said Ashley and oliver"ok lets go in"said katie"ok"said Ashley they all got in side of swimming class and katie and oliver, Ashley, changed and they went swimming but ollie was to scared to go swimming so Ashley was first and she was swimming for her first time without her mom and dad she had a fun time and it was Oliver turn and he was swimming in the pool and they were done swimming so they changed and went home and they ate dinner and went back to sleep.